A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Oh yea, we don't think they will be married long. lol

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hm. And donate his toy to the foster kids. :)

3. iDidIt

iDidIt Well-Known Member

I am as bored as Rosie O'Donnell at a Chipendales Dancer show . . .

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Bump

5. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

6. Clif

Clif Guest

You called?

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Wednesday - :?

8. mnredsky

LMAO! Feel very fortunate it's not you....LOLOL

It's just been a rough morning already :-(

9. mnredsky

EXACTLY! That and having my arse handed to me on a paper plate this morning...geesh, I didn't even get the privilege of having a silver platter.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's snowing in my hometown in VA today. I'm jealous! It almost always snows on Dec. 5th, LOL...........it's a running joke in my family.

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Sorry girl. Must be something in the air, I've about killed everyone (not due to PMS either) I come in contact with. :p

Normally a happy-go-lucky girl, but goodness graciousness. It's only Wednesday, so someone may still get hurt before Friday. :twisted:

12. mnredsky

and dishonesty sucks *ss!!!!!!

13. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Me and Johnston County Bus Transportation are fixing to fight............grrrr

14. mnredsky

Go get em'!!!

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I was going to start a new thread for this but I decided just to blow off steam here . . .

Two things that really ticked me off this morning:
    1. People that park in front of the ATM machine at the Shell station on 210 to go inside and eat breakfast at White Swan. Happens all the time. Excuse me, Amigo but could you move your d@mn truck so I can pull up to the machine. I mean, it's only 32 degrees outside!!!!

2. 4 car pileup on 70 in front of Agri Supply - PEOPLE, move over to the shoulder when there are emergency vehicles approaching and don't you dare honk your horn at me because I pulled off the road to let them by. One day they may be trying to get to you and I'm sure you would appreciatet it if folks would yield to them and let them get by.

Thank you for allowing me to vent. I feel so much better now. :twisted:

16. Clif

Clif Guest

What idiot thought it would be a good idea to chrome the back of semi trailers?

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have been known to wait for the people to come back out and tell them personally what I think of their parking. :oops: Last time I just left a note suggesting they take drivers ed again. :cool:

18. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Me too! We've got one at work who tries to park near the front door, but almost takes up two spaces. I always manage to try and squeeze in with my passenger door up against their driver door (did that last week twice), so much so that they will have to get into their passenger door and climb over to the driver side! Guess what?? They are parking better this week!:mrgreen:

Something else I HATE....people please understand the Lowes To Go lane is for people who order their groceries only and pull up to get them put in their trunk!!! That speaker box is THERE for a REASON! Please stop parking in it and going shopping...IDIOTS!

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

And people, if you can't manage to park your humongous SUV between the lines, park in the north forty so you don't inflict your ignorance on everyone else. If you can't drive it, don't buy it! I can park our truck on a dime, even better than DH! Practice makes perfect.

That sure didn't keep some other idjit from dinging my passenger door the first month I had it. I wanted to hurt someone. :evil:

20. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

If you know that you are going to be in a financial crunch at Christmas time, please don't wait till December to start looking for help.

I've seen so many ads on the classifieds with people looking for help. Who knows if they are legit or not, but dang people...you knew Christmas was coming, why didn't you start asking 2 months ago?