A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Is it possible to have a random thought thats empty? Or an empty random thought?

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I had one quit talking to me when I asked if he was a solicator, he started talking to the lady beside me. I just kept saying sir, thanks but just leave a card or something up front please. WE don't allow solicitaions. He got real mean and kinda scary. On the way out the door the big baby slapped the little card holder that our biz cards sit in ACROSS THE ROOM! He was out and gone before I could run back outside and yell dirty words at him to where he could hear me. :lol: I did call him a big baby though... still don't think he heard me.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

They have to have a thick skin to do that job, but dang, some of them are just stupid! I was always polite to a point, but don't try to tell me you aren't soliciting when you have some sort of "product" in your hand!!!

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i hate the salespeople that call non-stop, ask to speak to the owner and cannot even pronounce his name. i ask who is calling and if i can help and of course they say no unless i am part owner. Will they ever get a clue they have to go through me before ever getting near him??

5. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

yeah he said...I ain't talking to you anymore ma'am, I am talking to this fine lady here. I said well this fine lady is going to tell you to listen to me now leave... that's when he bowed up his chest and walked out... evil man evil evil! :lol:

I'd hate to break my numchucks out on him! Or my pocket knife (aka metal fingernail file.)

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: I do not miss working in an office with the public! The sales people are the worst though, I know what you mean, Kaci, they would call and act like the owners best friend calling, then I would put them through and feel like an dumb*** when I found out it was a salesperson. Hate that! Some of them were easy though, he went by his middle name, so if they called and asked for him by his first name it was easy to head off I would post it, but it's so distinctive, someone might recognize him. :lol: I'll PM it! The middle name was hilarious!

7. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Here's the whole thought from ^^^^:

Static Guard..on the cap it says "New Fresh Scent! Same Great Formula!"

It never had a fresh scent, so what's a new fresh scent?

Frogger

8. froggerplus

Here's another one...

If you never eat at your desk, but bang your keyboard, crumbs will fall out...why??

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Third EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW today! :lol:

10. JenniferK

Since I've quit smoking, my new favorite flavor is orange!

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Here's a thought, maybe SOMEONE ELSE is eating at your desk!! Double EWWWW!

12. lindenul

lindenul Well-Known Member

I have soccer practice tonight.

13. JenniferK

Soccer coaches have cooler shirts than softball coaches, what's up with that??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

would be shi!ty day! :lol:

15. froggerplus

Oh, EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :shock: :D

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sorry, couldn't help myself! :oops: :lol: :lol:

17. lindenul

lindenul Well-Known Member

Beats me. Havent seen the softball shirts...i guess its just how we roll!

Wasnt that supposed to be a phrase to get rid of this year?

18. ksmahgrts

ksmahgrts Well-Known Member

do not... i repeat DO NOT use BJs optical unless you want a serious headache.

19. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

When is really going to be Spring?

20. froggerplus

Ever notice how some desk speakers look like microphones?