A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I'm not, had mines last week too!

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Did you just change your Location? I know I can be slow sometimes but I just noticed it and I love it.

Sherry

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

got mine yesterday, on my bday. what fun.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

He's had that foreva. Love some PRM1 :mrgreen:

Awww, DMJ mom! (hugs)

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Well, mine was last week too! So I guess we ARE all on the same cycle :lol:

6. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

So glad tomorrow is my Friday. back to the eye doc on thursday.

7. Laila

Discovered today that my dog Laila is a Treeing Walker Coonhound

8. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Chicken marsala from the hospital cafeteria is :ack:!

9. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Man I feel sorry for the teachers today. Bunch of kids hyped up on sugar from their easter party. whew!

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We watched "I Am Legend" last night...................and I wasn't impressed. Had some potential, but the CG special effects were kinda bad! The animals looked like something on one of the Discovery Channel documentaries where they try to show you what some extinct animal might have looked like. "Micheal Clayton"........eh, it was ok. "Amercian Gangster" was decent, but nothing to write home about.

11. KellBell

I thought American Gangster was outstanding. Micheal Clayton was good too, but kinda slow.

I Am Legend.....Kid Friendly???? as in almost 12 year olds?

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I would say so, a little language, no sex or anything like that. It had some scary parts though, but nothing a 12 year old shouldn't be able to handle unless they are prone to nightmares.

13. KellBell

nope, they are good. They like anything sci-fi with dragons, monsters, (no gore) etc....just the sexual innuendo's I try and keep them away from.....Thanks for the input, we always are looking for a good (entire) family movie.....:mrgreen:

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: Will Smith does a great job, but the movie over-all wasn't impressive to me.

15. I heard somewhere that I am Legend was just a remake of the 1970's movie 'omega man' staring Charlton Heston

16. Clif

Clif Guest

And "Omega Man" was a remake of "Last Man On Earth" starring Vincent Price. I didn't like either of them, I doubt I'll watch "I Am Legend"

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Like someone else said, Will Smith did a great job, but some of the rest of it was just luke warm. The dog stole the movie in my opinion. 8)

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Happy Friday for you Orange Slice.
    Let me know how the appt goes, good luck sweetie.

They are testing the sirens today for the Nuke plant. Nice.

19. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I am so tired, can barely keep my eyes open. Sure would be nice if a kid or two around here would nap this afternoon. I don't think I can make it another 9 hours until bed...

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Does anyone actually eat the "chicken" in Cambell's chicken noodle soup? They could leave out those nasty little pieces and I'd be perfectly happy. :ack: