A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Is this day over yet? DANG! :cheers:

2. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

thank goodness, just hate to go to work in the morning, by then my poor eyes will be swollen shut, oh yeah did I mention I hate paypal and ebay!!

3. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Ut oh, what happened?

:grouphug:

4. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

All my normal Thursday stuff happened today, but tomorrow is not Friday. That's BAD! :nopity:

5. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

it just takes an act of congress to update info like email and address!!

good morning!!

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Good Morning Sunshine!!! Hope your eyes aren't as swoll up today!!:)

I hate ebay and paypal too!! I always click the 'pay without registering' option. I had forgotten my password, called them gave them all my info, SS#, debit card on file, blah blah blah, they STILL would not give it to me!!

Done!

7. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

ha, my face looks like a big ole puff!!! I hate allergies!!

8. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

You and me both....I need more sudafed, but I'm scared I'll bet "red lighted" if I go buy more...:lol:...

Then there's allegra, flonase, blah blah blah......it all stinks:x

9. KellBell

I take Sudafed (the kind that you dont have to sign for) and a claritin every day and snort saline.....eyes are slightly puffy and sometimes slightly itchy, otherwise, I am good.:)

10. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

snort saline! LOLOLOLOL

I do the sinus rinse thing every so often and it helps too.

11. KellBell

I do that once a week too (the irrigation). But the product "Simply Saline' is the one I snort everyday (once in morning and once in the evening) and its wonderful. :mrgreen:

12. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

They finally put brocolli back on the salad bar at work :)

13. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

:ack:

J/K...but not form me :lol:

14. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Why does starbucks frappuccino bother having a perforation around the cap. Does anybody ever tear the clear part off only, leaving the rest of the wrapper still attached?

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

love me some raw veggies!!

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I found some 'good butt' jeans yesterday! :hurray: At Target for under $30.00 :hurray:

17. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Were they apple bottoms? or do they give you the apple bottom look?

Craig

18. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

LOL!! Unfortunately I don't have enough 'apple' in my bottom for that kind! These have pockets on the butt, so it gives the 'illusion' of a fuller bottom, mid-low rise, trouser style and they just fit really nicely! Only problem is they're too long. I don't normally wear 3-4" heels with my jeans..... :lol:

19. KellBell

a tailor/dry cleaner will hem them for around 5 bucks. Mine are always not long enough, as I am a tall girl....I do wear heels with my jeans, most the time too.

20. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

omg, I heard that song o ng105 this morning coming to work, the girl in the car in front of me must have been listening to the same station, she was dancing all over that car, I was laughing so hard.....now I think of all of you everytime I hear it!