A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I sling it!! Two snaps up

2. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Your a crazy man ho! lol

3. ServerSnapper

I'll try to get some new pictures of the new me so I can see what you ladies thank.....Might be on a bear rug naked or sportin the man thong.

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

We'd love to see your new weight loss!!! Show some pics, but cover up please.....and no thongs!:mrgreen:

5. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

No thanks. We're all set for lizards here. They get into the screen porch all the time. Kitty brought one upstairs yesterday and it attached itself to her upper lip! Bright green one with a red throat. I got it and took it outside before the carnage could take place. She was mad.

6. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I don't think you should post a naked one. You may get in trouble with webbie. Besides you don't want all the women here stalking you. lol

7. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

That is one thing that is such a turn off for me a man in a thong! Just dosen't look right at any angle.

8. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

omg, just regular pics please.... I don't like men thongs and naked maybe a little to much information....

9. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

omg:roll:

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Watched mine eat one the other day, then promptly throw it back up on my sidewalk :ack: I wondered if it had some sort of bad taste that made him throw it up, or did he just get gagged by it.....either way - just gross!! :?

11. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I am ok with the naked men part lol . Not the thong part just nasty. I also think men who shave their bodies are nasty and where make-up or who look in the mirror all the time. Bottom line is I am a woman I want a man not a sheman. Oh and if he's scared of mice or bugs he's gotta go! LOL

12. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I can go along with all that!

13. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I'm on a damn roll today, bo! I'm about to wrap my stuff up and blow this joint. :lol:

Too pretty outside to be staring at walls!

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

From the 4042 Personals...

looking 2 ladys write me
    Categories: Personals No
    Photo

Ad Number: 85572
    Date Posted: 04/08/2008
    1004 west main st lot6
    clayton, nc 27520
    u.s.a.
    Telephone:
    E-Mail: Reply to Ad
    Web Site: http://www.msn.com

Description
    hi i am looking for 2 girls they are talking to my boyfried and texting him on his cellphone when i go to the store the 1 girl i am looking for is a mexican and her name is lucy she lives in greensboro is in her 20's or 30's and the 2 girl i am looking for is also mexican and is in her teenage years or 20's or 30's and her name is amanda and lives somewhere in mexico and if anybody know anything about these girls and knows where they live write me at the above address and if you have a phone number write that in the letter to and if you know these girls send me a letter i want to thank anybody that has help me find these girls thank you and may god bless you.

_________

Uh, Christina? You need to be talking to your boyfriend, dear.

15. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

thats a joke, right?

16. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

HELLO???? am I the only still at work? :cry::cry::cry:

17. ServerSnapper

I am still here!!

18. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

oh good, I thought I was all alone.... figured everyone was out playin but me.
    can you believe that last Friday was supposed to be my late day, when it was raining and crappy, but noooooooooo, I switched with someone who needed a favor and here I sit! :cry:
    30 more minutes!

19. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

You mean boyfried. :mrgreen:

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

No Joke, if I could link it I would. HTH is she going to find some chick named Amanda in Mexico? :lol: