A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

so THIS is what it's like to be surrounded by perfect people.....:ack:

not so much....:roll:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I know! I wish I was half as smart as some people THINK they are. :mrgreen:

3. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

or keeping an eye out for a dark SUV missing a passenger side mirror!!! Any word on this yet?

4. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Possibly....I have not heard anything about the SUV. Its a shame its taken this long to find the creep.

5. shar824

Totally agree!! I don't know how this person can sleep at night and live with themselves!!

6. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

haha reminds me of something my grandpa used to say:

i'd like to buy him for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've heard that one before! That's an even better description!! :cheers: :jester:

8. KellBell

no doubt....:cheers:

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I hate having to wait on someone to finish their job so I can finish my part!!! :?

10. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I am eating a Moes burrito for lunch. Watch out neighbors. This afternoon is going to be bad!

11. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

they don't call that thing a homewrecker for nothing....

12. shar824

I found myself an avatar 8)

Explains a lot :lol:

13. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, I'm so hungry! I've got baby back ribs baking in the oven right now. And mmmmm, they smell SOOOOO good!! Going to make homemade mashed potatoes, and broccoli to go with them. I stopped by Porter Farms and got fresh strawberries today, so for dessert, I'm going to bake a yellow sheet cake, poke holes in in, and cover it with sliced & sugared strawberries. :drool:

14. Rostrawberry

Guess whose coming over :)

15. krattie

krattie Well-Known Member

We got the info on PirateLand at the camper show in February. It looks like it's a lot of fun. Since you both seemed to like it, we'll have to put it on our list. We've only been to the Holiday Trav-L in Emerald Isle. It was nice. DS is really into pirates so I know he'd love to go there.

At least now we're closer to getting the camper than before. We've got the truck f-150 4x4 supercrew but has the short bed. We're looking into the superlite travel trailers. JayFeather is our favorite and we've heard lots of good things about them. We've been to Hawleys and worked with someone there that we liked but were not impressed with the campers. Next place we're going to look is DalyRV in Goldsboro to look at the Flagstaff.

They do make a 1/2 ton 5th wheel series of campers but we thought with the shorter bed you couldn't get one. DH is 6'5" and has just 1 -2 inches to spare in a travel trailer, 5th wheels usually work much better. We might have to look into that slider 5th wheel hitch.

Thanks for your advice. Hope to see you out there next summer in our own camper.

16. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I hate you!

17. KellBell

STRAWBERRIES ARE READY AT PORTERS????

are you serious???

18. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I saw a sign for Smith's Nursery too the other day......gotta go get some...:mrgreen:

19. Rostrawberry

Tomorrow is the 1st day of Strawberry picking at Smith's

20. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Yep. It's "they pick only" until this weekend though. But for fresh strawberries, who cares!! :-D