A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:lol:

It was sooooooooooo good! :mrgreen:

2. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I bought a bucket last night! Awesome!!

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I like the 'already picked' ones just fine!! Makes it easier on me!! I will go pick some up this afternoon! I love fresh strawberries!

4. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

ok, I'm back from the dead! Whew! looks like I have missed alot, let me do somw checking around and see whats going on!

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Mornin' <hg is sooo sleepy>

Love the av shar! :lol:

6. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Thanks 8)

I need some toothpicks this am to keep my eyes open!! I just want to go home and go back to bed!!

7. KellBell

why you so sleepy? I was like that yesterday....I am blaming mine on the pollen....

8. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Stayed up an hour later than usual last night and that really throws me off, plus doing a lot of house construction and moving closets/bedrooms stuff like that...out of the normal days activities :?

I really should bring an airmattress to work :jester:

9. KellBell

that wore me out just reading that.....:)

10. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Lol! There is an Andy Griffith on right now and Barney had a picture of Rock Hudson beside a mirror (Barney was trying to do his hair like Rock's.) The caption under the Rock picture said something like, "What Rock's really like." If they had only known back then. :lol:

Time to get busy, y'all have a good day!

11. harleygirl

It will be over soon. Just keep plugging away. The final product will be well worth it.

12. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

Where are they at? Inquiring minds want to know.

13. harleygirl

I am going to pull my eyeballs out - thow them in the sink- scrub them with an SOS pad - then put them back in.

THEN I'm going to reach down my throat and scracth it with one of those back scratcher thingies.

I hate having :cuss: allergies.

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Harley - I'm with ya on the allergies...my eyes are driving me nuts, and I'm always sticking my finger down my throat to scratch it, which is really gross but I don't know what else to do! I think the worst of it is over with for me though, starting to feel better. My poor 4 yo, April/May is always terrible for him, and he's coughing so much in the mornings these days I keep thinking something's going to come out!

15. harleygirl

Never had allergy problems until about 2 years ago. Thanks mom for telling me when I turned 35 - I'd fall apart. :boxing:

Little bit more paperwork. :hurray:

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I hate having to play "catch-up" at work, I was out Mon & Tues. But I do love to go through everything and point out all the mistakes everyone makes in trying to do my job, makes me feel good to know that I don't have to worry about 4 guys replacing me... LOL!

17. harleygirl

I know, god forbid something happens to me, no one would know what to do. :?

btw, I met another girlie who want to have lunch with me, you and KC when we meet in Raleigh/Knightdale for lunch again. She's cool by me. :mrgreen:

18. JayP

JayP Well-Known Member

There's a guy in the subdivision next to me who has MASOFSAK on his license plate.

I'm not sure if I should be ****ed that the DMV let him have it. Or Jealous that he thought of it and got away with it.

19. harleygirl

HUH? What does that mean?

I HATE when people put crap on their plate I can't figure out, that's WHY I'm literally on your bumper! :lol:

20. JayP

JayP Well-Known Member

MASOF = Massive
    SAK = Sack

Massive + Sack = Big Balls.