A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Is it just me? Or do some folks like to argue for the sake of arguing. Geez Louise, let it go!

Oh...........and PSA for the day. USE YOUR TURN SIGNALS! :evil:

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

and act like they don't live on this planet....

3. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Nope, it's not just you! I feel your pain!

4. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Uh oh.......I shouldn't have done that....

5. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

6. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Cool Ready. The one with the Kernal on it cracked me up. I would like a couple of hens for eggs myself. Can we even have them in our neighborhood. Boy now, that would raise some eyebrows (&/or window shades), now wouldn't it. Maybe a goat too for cheese. 8) I might even go for the rooster if it crowed REALLY, REALLY loud! 8):lol:

7. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

:lol: Bad mood gone now :)

8. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

It is not you! Some people like to argue so much they make things up to argue about.

9. KellBell

:hurray::hurray:

10. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Can a person be so blind that they can not even see that you freakin hate them? I am gonna have to start being a biotch Full time instead of part time!

11. KellBell

some just don't GET IT. :x

12. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Yeah, I think that maybe part of the problem! I have this thing about being nice to people and trying to treat them with some respect and this time I was WAY OFF! Now I have to be ugly to someone and I don't wanna be like that.

13. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

That is what I had to do at work..and it still went over his head.
    Sheri

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Well it is so much easier if you just act like me and like everybody for real;):lol::lol:

15. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

LOL ! This is not someone I know.

16. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

No HOA and no covenants being enforced that I can tell. :mrgreen: Seriously though, I want one that is small and tasteful, to keep no more than 3 or 4 hens in. I'd keep it in the back of the back yard, so most people probably wouldn't even know I had it. This would be the ideal one http://youtube.com/watch?v=6qzMZ5U2bbo but DH is no carpenter.:-( I did email my Dad and asked him if he thought he could build me something (doesn't have to be fancy or anything, just lightweight and sturdy.) We'll see... my birthday is coming soon. Hint, hint Daddy-o! :-D

Gotta go wrap someone's birthday gift now. I forgot to buy a gift bag so I'll have to scrounge and see if I can find an appropriate one for a boy. Otherwise it'll be wrapped in tissue paper. :oops:

17. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

argh. I'm in this weird funk right now and I'm not sure whats going on, but i have this strange visceral feeling that I'm about to get blindsided by something painful. i hate that feeling.

18. KellBell

I sure hope its not a beaver.......

with teeth.

:jester:

19. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

haha. that would be painful. =X

20. KellBell

nothing worse than a diseased beaver, with teeth. 8)