A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Girl, I plan on being there, but at this point I don't know how crazy next Friday is going to be...but I do PLAN on attending!

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Missed ya on here. Where have you been? All will be fine at work, maybe a promotion for you...do you see that in the future?

Sherry

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'm home! Let the weekend begin!!!

:cheers:

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Me 2 - going to see PG and her DH in a little bit. :hurray:

ML is good and cold!

Time to change and go out! :cheers:

5. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Rainy here.... not any lighting or thunder.

Dinner at Miss. Mary's was Yummmmy tonight! Gotta be a local to know where that is!

6. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

My dd's first dance recital is this Sunday....so excited :)

7. harleygirl

I WAS supposed to come home about 9 so I could get up and got to work in SELMA in the am.

THANKS PG!!!!! My legs are going to break off from dancing my *** off.

We Love you, thank you so much. SIL loves you. And dont forget to e-mail me the pix.

Gotta get up at 9 to head out to work - 11 in Selma and the to Durham for 3 appts. :hurray: And door knocking.

8. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I had a BLAST, girl! You know it was worth it!! SIL is a sweetheart!!! Love ya, girl! I will email you ALL 98 pics!! LOL

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

it's Monday again!!

:ack:

10. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Good Morning Folks!! Have not been on 4042 in ages.....had forgotten how informative it is and what a zoo it is! :)

Did Dawn have her baby? Does HG still live in Apex? Are Ken and Clif still on the welcoming committee?

Have a fabulous Monday!

11. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

OMG welcome back stranger! How ya been doing? I have training this morning so will be back on this afternoon!

Not sure! Yes! and Yes!

12. CrazyFabulous

Mom2!!!! you were gone for a while too! good to 'see' you! we need to get together again! have another fun party! ;)

13. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I'm so sleepy...

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Good to "see" you on again!! Actually, I am having a fun party at my house tomorrow night................but not quite what Mom2 had! PM me if you wanna come, it's a Premier Jewlery Party. :mrgreen:

15. harleygirl

Good to see you! Yes, I'm still in <vomit> Apex! :lol:

Going to 4042 today!!!

16. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

good morning! whew, I could so use another day....... HG, I was tellin my daughter that I was going to a lunch on Friday and she knows you. she use to be part of that marketing group thingy you were in! Looking forward to Friday.....

17. CrazyFabulous

you still hate it chic?

18. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

UGH, i hate being at work today, it is mine and DH's 24th Anniversary and it falls on a Monday. It would have been so nice to have both taken the day off and spent the whole long weekend at the beach or something but those dang pesky bills just get in the way:lol:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: