A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

We had "Cook Out". I like the burgers better than the chicken though!

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Should't you be working on your "list" I gave you? :lol:

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Oh i know that, i was wondering what her screenname was now but you already answered in pm:)

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I know. Now you know! (wink)

I WAS going to bed but.........

I can't sleep now. :cry: Mattie's under the covers with DH snoozing...

I have to be at an appt @ 10:30 with a 45 minute drive.

Tomorrow I'll be in bed by 8!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Well sorry girl, i would sit here and chat with ya all night, but i still have to be up at 5:30am tomorrow, i can't wait for the weekend. Gonna go hit my bird free bedroom now:lol:

6. sus

sus Well-Known Member

1030 appointment at night?

Psssst Harley Apex is asleep LOLOL you should be too

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I am a 'proctor' too....'cept there is today and tomorrow still left for 5th graders. They get Science on Friday.

8. PirateGirl

lol What a list! DH looked at it and liked many of them. He's gonna pass the suggestions along to the guys and get their input. I told him Rump Shaker was non-negotiable!

9. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

My little boy graduates preschool today...:cry::cry:

10. PirateGirl

Awww...My sis is a preschool teacher at a local Christian Preschool. I wonder...

11. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

aaawww! mine will next year and i will cry for sure! :cry:

be strong mommy!

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

One of my cats is going to graduate "litterbox covering" today! Yayyyy!!

:hurray::hurray:

13. PirateGirl

Yeah! Now I wish my little guy (Boston terrier-mix - 10 months old) would NOT crap ALL over the bedroom floor during the night! GRRR.... He knows when we start doing the night time ritual and as soon as he hears the "beep-beep" of the alarm being armed, he flies under our bed so we can't put him in his crate. It's so much fun to wake up and have landmines all over cream carpet.

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Well - I would be sure that I put him in the crate earlier, or close your bdrm door so he can't get int here! :mrgreen:

15. PirateGirl

That's what I'm gonna do! My lab likes to sleep under the bed in the evening...that's the only reason we haven't closed the door before! She'll just jave to lounge on the couch instead!

16. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

I feel your pain. I let my 6 month old Australian Cattle Dog/Shepherd mix out twice this morning--didn't poop either time. I get her back into the house and start dealing with daughter on trying to get her ready for school--that's when the dog decides to go. Thankfully it was on the wood floor, but it was a bit loose the second time. :ack:

17. le

le Well-Known Member

Nine outta ten times house poop = loose poop. Not a pleasant equation.

18. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

It feels like winning a million dollars when you've been vindicated, proven right and that the other person just has a hateful heart. 8)

(and no, this statement has nothing to do with the ignat in the "new neighbor" thread, it's a personal situation).

19. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I need a massage.... been working in the yard too much!

20. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I get one on Saturday!!!! Yea!!! :mrgreen: It's my birthday present from my hubby! I'm going to the spa for some pampering....:p