A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

good for you. I've not had a smoke in a while either. I did have one last week (ducking from tassy) but its now been about a week since ive had one and its not easy! my routine will have to change when i go back to work too.

2. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

It sure ain't easy!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

NOPE, I have 2 computers in front of me right now, but during business hours - :evil: I need my glasses to see DH's computer screen.:?

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

just keep thinking money money money... make a goal for something special for yourself with the money your saving. :mrgreen:

5. harleygirl

YUCK! Feel better girlie and little kidlet! (who opens the door for girls) :lol:

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

See there it is, that is one reason quitting would be so hard for me, i love my smoke breaks, gives me time to walk away from everything and think, sometimes come up with the best ideas or solutions during that time.

7. Tangerine

i love my smoke breaks too. all the cool peeps at work go downstairs to the smoking area.

8. Tangerine

i like the sound of that. of course it will take the extra money for the gas tank.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yep but you are on your way to being smokefree, that is a good thing.

10. Tangerine

i do actually feel better. i can't wait to get outside and start walking again and eventually start running again.

11. harleygirl

Nite nite girlies.

Orangle Slice - missed you 2 day! I had to go to work instead of coming to see you (yes this is a lame attempt to make you feel bad for me sweating) :lol:
    See you Friday! :mrgreen: :cheers:

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Nite Nite for me too... y'all have sweet dreams!!

13. sus

sus Well-Known Member

You will do fine. you can do anything you set your mind too!!! I am so proud of you

14. Tangerine

Morning peeps, Happy Tuesday.......i think its Tuesday. :jester:

15. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Good morning folks! :)

16. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Thanks Kaci
    I just feel like a yo yo, back and forth..but I think it's great that they are working on finding the best job for me. More money hehe..

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you're quitting smoking??/

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Good for you!! that is awesome!! best thing you could ever do for yourself.

18. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

lame, lame, lame......you an get up and walk away and think without smoking!!! :p I do a couple of laps around the building!! :lol::lol::lol:

(you know I love ya, and am just yanking your chain)

19. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I am keeping the sugarless gum people in business since I have quit smoking.

20. Tangerine

laps is what i'm gonna start doing as soon as the doc releases me. i've gone too far to start back smoking now.