A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

^^^Well, if I saw that post before I left to get my lunch, I'd have run ya one by. I'll be more diligent next time!

<random thought>

If men are seen as the "take charge" sex, whe do they never ta-k-e- c-h-a-r-g-e when they're supposed to?! :evil:

Frogger

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So they can blame YOU when it goes wrong! :lol:

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Why does Friday afternoon last soooooo long :evil:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It looks like it's about to throw a fit outside! :shock:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Of course it is, it's almost 5pm and time for me to go home :x It is getting really dark and windy.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yep, NASTY looking out there. Glad I'm already home!

7. Quincy8Boy

Quincy8Boy Well-Known Member

I made a new recipe last night:

Grilled chicken breast then topped with pesto, spaghetti sauce, capers and artichokes then broiled 'til heated. Then add mozzarella and parmesan and return to broiler until cheese is melted.

8. Quincy8Boy

Easy squeezey lemon peasey.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

OK, here's a question for you all. I have a house with an attached garage, kiddo went out earlier to play in the yard and left the garage door up. I hear someone in the driveway, then a knock, go down, no one at my FRONT door, the "sales" person is knocking at the door from my garage into my kitchen! :shock: Scared the daylights out of me, I ran him off! Thank God my husband is at home. Do you all think it was inappropriate for him to go through my garage even if the door was up when he could clearly see the front door from where he drove up? We've never had that happen before, gotta make sure kiddo knows to put the door back down too!

10. Quincy8Boy

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

...some one comes around my back door they had better be familiar with the sound of readying a shotgun :evil:

12. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I would be ticked if someone came through my open garage door! The mood I am in, they would really get an earful!!!!! :evil:

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, he did, I told him in no uncertain terms to GET OUT of my garage! I didn't appreciate it, but wondered if I was being weird about it. Oh well, bet he doesn't come back!

14. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Hey, if I keep feeling like I am, you can let me know when and if he shows back up and I can sure bite their head off for ya! :twisted: Just ask my husband how I have been and he can tell ya. He has left a few times because of me being so "snappy" per say. I just have not control over it right now and I hate not being in control.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Hopefully that will pass for you soon, probably similar to the "baby blues" with your hormones being all out of whack. Just tell hubby not to take it personally if he can help it.

I don't have a hormonal excuse and I can definately be snappy lately!

16. lindenul

lindenul Well-Known Member

That deserved an OMG?

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

can't fix it :roll:

18. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Bananarama. [​IMG]

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You can't fix stupid and some people are too stupid to live! And I'm not talking about anyone on THIS board. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest this morning!

20. racecitync

racecitync Well-Known Member

amen