A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i did and it still kept taking me on different roads and not following Trawick all the way through to Capital:confused: Makes no sense, i even tried moving the route on the google map and it wouldn't give it to me.

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

YES, you can turn right onto Capital from Trawick!

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

and it'll be on the left

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.....

Yes, you can go to Trawick and turn right on Capital. Its in the long shopping center that runs behind the Taco Bell, Boston Chicken....theres a Food Lion in there. (You know at the end of your "Trawick", you have to take a left on "Old Trawick" to get out to Capital, right??)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Dang it's hot. We'd be up **** creek if the power went out. I just had a duh moment. I was thinking that if the power went out I'd go up to Walmart and buy a couple of fans. :oops: .... Please, don't nobody throw anything at me.

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Left? did RecWarehouse move? :?::?::?:

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

That's ok.. we might think you have a generator to run them on?? :mrgreen:

8. nsanemom22

Yeah! That's it! A generator! That's the ticket! LOL

9. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

This past Saturday!

10. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Girl, last Sunday was my first day in ours. Girls have been swimming for weeks, but it's been too cool for me. The water was a little cool Sunday, but it got so hot, it felt really good. I'm sure after this weeks heat wave it's heated up a couple of degrees. Come on TAN! :lol:

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok ladies, so is it on the left or the right on Cap? (Yeah Tassy, i know about the left onto the old Trawick, have learned to love the Lunch Box:hurray:)

Oh yeah, forgive the Capital Blvd virgin, but at the split to i bear right or left?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  12. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

It's on the right. Trust me, I grew up over there.

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok, so what about at the split, which way there? i took the wrong way one time back at Christmas and ended up in some other town.

14. michelle

At the split you bear left. You'll go under a bridge and then the shopping center will be on your right. It's called Mini City.

15. nsanemom22

Mini city... isn't it on the right a little ways after you pass Wendy's?

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks so much, heading out in just a minute, if i don't post again in the next 2 hours, send out the search party:lol:

17. michelle

Technically you can bear either way. If you bear right you will need to turn left at the stoplight in front of New Hope Baptist Church. I can't think of the name of that road (Millbrook?) but it will bring you out right beside of Rec Warehouse. It will be at the corner of Millbrook and Capital on your left.

Either way will work.

18. michelle

Let me just warn you traffic over there is AWFUL any time of the day you go.

19. michelle

I have a dilemma. I need strong drugs for a toothache but I also have a stomach thing going on so I don't want to be too asleep :lol: A wise man once told me to never take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time.

20. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Now that brought tears to my eyes!!!