A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

McGee's does too!

2. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

AARRGGHHHH!!! It doesn't let you do anything!!!! I do one thing and it locks up...oh...I'm getting so frustrated!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

3. CrazyFabulous

Call em!

4. shar824

Lookin' for a number, all I see is emails and yup..I'm impatient. :? I'm still workin' on it but jeepers creepers...all I want to do is sign my 3 year old up for Soccer!!!

5. CrazyFabulous

I think 3 is too young. I tried MCAA 1st for the 4 yr old and they told me he was too young. BUT the YMCA let him play and they are much easier to deal with!

6. shar824

Maybe..but we are going to try it out, my daycare providers son started when he was 3 and really enjoyed it there. At this point they don't have goalies and are just learning the basics, ...stuff like that. (They have to be 3 by August 1st, my son will be 4 in December)

He is so athletic and FULL of energy, he loves anything related to sports and this is the only thing that he can play at this age so I'm going to give it a shot.

I give up...on that website, sent an email to the soccer guy :neutral:

7. CrazyFabulous

Short one had fun in the spring and we will play fall as well. Gotta do something with all of the energy!! We call it Charlie Brown Soccer! :lol:

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Soccer? Ask Grinder!

Sherry

9. shar824

Yup!!! Pretty much it!!!! :lol: Heck...if he keeps up his little attitude though (a.k.a...on the Discipline thread) he is going to have to sit his butt on the sidelines!!!! :jester:

10. shar824

Thanks Sherry, I am not sure who Grinder is IRL, but if he is who I think he is he may have stepped out of the soccer field. I will wait to hear from this other guy first before bugging Grinder with this. THANK YOU THOUGH!!

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think it depends on the kid. I have seen some "prodigies" out there. I want to sign Thing One up for soccer. And flag football, and kickboxing, and anything else that will tire her out and direct her energy/attention!

12. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

it is only 7:28am and i can tell it is going to be such a crappy day!:banghead::banghead::banghead: how do you tell someone you work with to STOP talking to themselves????? SOO FREAKIN ANNOYING!

13. Cleopatra

Start answering them? Sign up for a yahoo email addy with their name, and have them start emailing themselves?

14. GarnerGirl2000

LOL I WAS HOPING THE DUCT TAPE FAIRY WOULD FLY BY AND TAPE HER MOUTH SHUT!:twisted::twisted:

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

awww lawd, 7:41 and folks is annoying already???

16. GarnerGirl2000

yes!!!! can you believe that!!!! UGH!!!

17. CrazyFabulous

annoying doesnt go away, some folks are always like dat! :banghead:

18. CrazyFabulous

I do that and sometimes I answer myself too! but I am in my own office so prolly isnt as annoying as someone right beside you.

19. GarnerGirl2000

i bet you dont do it all the time like she does! everything she reads is outloud!! and tells herself that she is stupid, JEBUS!!!!

20. Cleopatra

Just hum a few bars of the Romantics...

"I hear the secrets that you keep, when you're talking in your sleep"