A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

scream it sister.....:hurray:

2. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

I hate warming your coffee up in the microwave and putting it on to long cause your in a hurry and it boils .....errrrrr

:cry: Now i will drag alllllllllllll day
    Is it friday yet ?????? :lol:

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

18 and still counting ..... :mrgreen:

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Wow, is it coming up that soon?? I've only lived in this house 3 years, not even sure where I go to vote?? I need to find my voters card!

While we're counting down days...

14 days until my big concert! :hurray:

28 days until Costa Rica! :hurray:

5. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

The voter registration card is for your information, you do not need to show it to vote. You may need to show picture ID, so be sure you have your drivers license with you.

You can vote early, beginning next Tuesday, at the Cleveland campus of JCC, across from the fire station on Cleveland Rd. It will be Tuesday thru Friday from 12:00 noon until 7:00 pm, and Saturday from 9:00 to 1:00, October 21 thru November 1.

Have fun on your trip! :)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  6. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

:lol:

So, I'm not the only one who takes 2 sips outta my coffee mug and then gets busy and forgets about it. DH teases me about that all the time. Last Sunday, we were in Sunday school class and I actually finished my entire cup of coffee before DH did. He was SHOCKED!! :shock:

Yep, I'm constantly having to nuke my coffe too, in fact, I've got 1/2 a cup that needs warming right now. I need one of those warmer thingies for my desk. But I need a bigger desk first. :banghead:

Hope your day gets better! :)

7. KDsGrandma

8. KellBell

I have nuked my coffee twice this morning. :mrgreen:

9. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

That's what I meant, to find out where my voting place is, I know it's listed on my card.

10. KellBell

I will vote Tuesday...and then I will turn the other cheek on ALL THINGS POLITICAL until the 4th and the winner is announced.

KDs, you be at the early voting site next week manning any tables or holding signs?? :)

11. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I'll see you Tuesday KB!!!

12. le

le Well-Known Member

The birds are throwing a doozy of a party out there!

13. KDsGrandma

I'll be there Wednesday, the 22nd, and Friday, the 31st, from noon to 4:00, beyond the sign that says "no electioneering beyond this point," handing out cards to voters who want to know who the Democrats are in the "non-partisan" races. Unless I get tapped to be a poll-watcher, instead.

14. KDsGrandma

I thought of that after I posted, that's why I went back & gave the early voting info. ;)

15. KellBell

hmm....I need that card! LOL. I probably cant get there in that time frame.:cry:

16. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

You are truly a person to be admired. Thanks for everything!

Sherry

17. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Here too. I've noticed the sounds of Chickadees around lately. :hurray: I love feeding those little birds during the winter, they're so cute. :)

18. KDsGrandma

We're trying to have somebody there all the time the polls are open, so you should be able to get one whenever you get there. If you PM me your address, I'll drop one in the mail for you.

19. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

20. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Not sure what day i'll be voting yet. Have to coordinate it with my daughters. I have 2 girls that are so excited to be voting for President for the first time.