A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I'm having Watergate Salad for lunch today. Think that is a sign of our political scheme?

Sherry

2. Sherry A.

I have decided to go tomorrow to cancel yours. First time ever that I will not vote on election day. Just want to make the playing field the same, P. How many vote(s) do I get? Just joking.

Sherry

3. Sherry A.

Nah! I'm a member of the ACLU...how about you? Just found out I have to wait until noon to vote today, darn it.

Sherry

4. seabee

seabee Guest

wooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8):cheers:

5. Sherry A.

Well darn it. Want to join? You know I'm just having some fun on this Thread, right? I am growing weary on others so I'll tease on this one.

Good morning,
    Sherry :lol:

P.S. Where is the rain they said was coming?

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Last I heard its supposed to start later this afternoon, thru the evening, moving out around noon tomorrow.

7. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

yep that is what I heard as well!

8. Sherry A.

Thanks. I thought it was going to start around lunch and we sure do need it.

Sherry

9. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Anyone else have the crud? Stuffy nose, sore throat, overall yucky feeling.

Can't tell if it's fall allergies or a nasty cold, but whatever it is it's no fun. :neutral:

10. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Yea...mine started yesterday. I have been sick off and on in the last month. Not fun at all :cry:

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I had that 2 weeks ago. I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with my first ever sinus infection. It was gross!

12. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I get sinus infections. This isn't one... yet. So hard to tell the difference between allergies and a cold but I think it's probably my fall allergies flaring up because I've been sneezing a lot too. I should probably start taking Zyrtec. :ack:

13. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

Yes they are gross and can hurt a lot if not treated right away .
    If you dont like taking medicines i would recommend if i may , As i am the queen of sinus infections ..Sinus rinse , you can buy it at any cvs and just ask the pharmacist they will point you in the direction and also 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar with 8oz water 3 times a day if you can ...Best herbal medicine yet ..But that's just my opinion , Works wonders FAST

In the mean time , Hope you feel better

14. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

15. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

16. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

[​IMG]

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

1. Airbornne
    2. Dayquill
    3. Shot of Jack Daniels

POOF! No more cold!

Did that yesterday morning and I feel great!

18. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I have the whole day to myself (hubby and DD at fair) and all I have done is play on computer and go to the grocery store. Now I'm tired and ready for a nappy nap. Housework can wait till whenever :lol:

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Random thought:

I'm really tired of stupid people. :boxing:

I need a beer.

20. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

My random thought: I'm really tired, feel like I could go to sleep right now.

My 5 yo is on his first sleepover at a friend's house (his big bro is there with him) and he's got a tummy ache. My friend is keeping me updated, I'm hoping he does ok, and maybe it's just nerves, but I feel bad for him, my poor baby! I just spoke to him on the phone and he says he feels better now. My boys are growing up so fast!