A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

2. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Gotta love those Phillies fans:mrgreen:

3. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Yanking a woman's cross out of her hands and stomping on it. That is what proponents for Gay Marriage in California did at the end of this video. And I thought the blood was bad between the opposing Obama sides.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_ZvPR09N4Q

4. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

SHHHHH....it's ten o'clock - i think everyone is still sleeping............

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Somebody would be yanking my foot out of their arse.

6. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Exactly. Liberal tolerance?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
  7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

No excuse for their behavior towards that woman.

Saddened,
    Sherry

8. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Rally to be held Saturday in Raleigh to protest Prop 8

Oh lord, its coming here too.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1294343.html

RALEIGH - People in favor of legalizing same-sex marriage will gather for a rally and march in Raleigh at 1:30 p.m. Saturday to protest California's Proposition 8, which amended that state's constitution to prohibit same-sex marriage rights.

Previously, California had allowed same-sex marriage.

The rally is part of a nationwide movement. Rallies will be held at the same time Saturday in all 50 states at city halls and state capitals to protest "Prop 8" and other similar measures that were passed in Arizona and Florida.

Raleigh's rally will be one of six in this state, said Will Elliott of Durham, who is organizing Saturday's rally at Halifax Mall in downtown Raleigh (46 East Lane St. between Wilmington and Salisbury streets). Other rallies will be held in Greenville, Greensboro, Charlotte, Asheville and Boone, he said.

Elliott called this the new Civil Rights movement.

"Last Tuesday, we all went to bed really excited about the new Obama administration only to wake up as a second- class citizen," he said, when he learned Prop 8 had passed. "For the first time in my life, I felt discriminated against."

Elliott then found www.jointheimpact.com, which called for people across the country to protest the amendments. He created a local organization, "NC Against H8."

Elliott said he and others have been using the Web to get the word out about the rally, particularly Facebook, a social networking site. On Facebook, nearly 600 people have pledged to attend Raleigh's rally, he said, and he expects more than 1,000 people to attend.

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I would love to see discussion about this, if there was a way for the words libs, dems, conservatives, republicans & obama could be left out of the thread. Just discussion to see what people on here think about gay marriage.

10. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

It's not possible to discuss it without those words on here. The Left and the Right would argue about what to use to sweeten their tea around here.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
  11. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

OK, the reason this guy got arrested just makes me so angry, DUI, but what he did afterward was funny as heck. Well at least it wasn't me it happened to. Then it wouldn't be funny.

http://www.wral.com/news/strange/story/3955424/

Man accused of urinating on arresting officer

Posted: Nov. 13 3:23 p.m.

SHEBOYGAN, Wis. — A 35-year-old man faces charges after allegedly driving drunk and then urinating in the back of a squad car and on the arresting officer. A criminal complaint said the man was pulled over early Wednesday after an officer saw him driving erratically and striking a pole at a gas station.

The complaint said the man failed field sobriety tests and when he was being taken to the police station, urinated in the back of the squad car and sprayed the officer, hitting him in the back of the head.

The man is facing four felony charges and two misdemeanors. He faces a maximum of 15 years in prison if convicted.

The misdemeanors include a fourth-offense operating while intoxicated.

12. Cleopatra

13. Cleopatra

14. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

OK, I'm a idiot. That one went right past me.

[​IMG]

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

its not possible for the majority on here that's a proven fact. However, it is possible for me to discuss MY OPINION of gay marriage (or anything else for that matter) without using any of the words I mentioned. :)

16. Cleopatra

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

18. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Volleyball anyone???

[​IMG]

19. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Why do you assume they are liberals? Because they are in California?

20. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member