A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I just don't understand this . . .

It's a bazillion degrees outside and I saw a young professional lady at lunch who had on a dress with a long sleeve jacket and thick tights! Come on, that makes me sweat.

I've noticed a lot of women wearing long sleeves in this weather. What gives?

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yep, was just in a bank, a girl in there was actually wearing a sweater, it wasn't that cool in there! :shock:

3. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I am wearing my typical jacket in the freezer box I call my office. A soft fleece jacket. Now granted I take it off to go outside but inside... burrrrr!

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

It is hot in my office, I've yanked the thermostat way down and dared my boss to move it.

:)

Is it 5pm yet? :(

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Kaci's Pet Peeve of the Day

i hate liars :evil: Don't they realize that a lie is always found out in the long run and will turn around and bite ya when ya least expect it?

6. JenniferK

In my experience, most habitual liars, lie so much, that they begin to believe thier own lies.

7. JenniferK

Tee hee hee

Today is National Breast Feeding Day!

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i know and it is so frustrating when you know they are lying and their lying causes turmoil for others - sorry for sounding off but it really burns me :evil:

9. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I agree Kaci. My husband has a nephew that is a habitual liar. If he told me the sky was blue I would still walk outside and look up to make sure.

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

What exactly do you feed a breast?

11. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Craig's List is as easy as it can be. Here is the link for the Raleigh Area Crag's List listings. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/

Go directly to that link and you will be able to see the different categories.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks Blus, preciate it :D

13. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Lying is the one thing that I cannot tolerate from people. :x

14. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

No sweat!

15. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

That and caos makers and drama makers! All of them and the liars should be rounded up and taken to a island to live with each other.

16. Tangerine

i'll help you round them up. :wink:

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

An island would be too nice for them, how about a desolute outpost in Antartica with no cable, phones, or computers :lol:

18. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

NOW you are talking girlfriend! :D

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

20. Tangerine