A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Yes, I did! Good luck to the team this weekend! :cheers:

2. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Ooooh, good story here. When DS #1 was "still into the Santa thing" a couple years back we woke up on Christmas day did all the opening gifts yada yada....

We went into the backyard to play with his new remote control car and there were deer tracks all over!! It was the coolest thing!!! Of course he wigged out thinking Santa visited.... it was just cool

3. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

that is awesome, we are actually hiding some of ds's gifts this year, dh is working christmas eve and I am scared he will wake up too early, so we are sending a letter home with dad from Santa with instructions on how to get the rest of his gifts

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

so I don't get to say what I want now? just because it matches something? that's the most ridiculous thing, ever. Why would I direct it to specific persons? its directed to everybody, self included.

5. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

u know him well.....what do you think?

6. mnredsky

I, of all people, would never tell you or anyone else to not type what they want to say .... sometimes though it can get to be a slap in the face if taken too personally. And we all know when it comes to our kids, which is what Christmas Angels is all about, it gets personal. That's all ......

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  7. KellBell

and you know me well enough, that I of all people, would never do anything to hurt anyone's kids.

8. CrazyFabulous

and no one would ever take anything personally on here. :lol:

9. seabee

seabee Guest

Don't trip while backtracking...

10. mnredsky

No KB ... we all know YOU BEAT KIDS.... LOL .... just giving a little feedback on something that might be viewed as crossing over "that" line. All in good posting :cool:

11. mnredsky

HA! :lol::lol::lol:

12. KellBell

obviously you have missed quite a bit my child......seems everyone takes everything personal around here these days.

13. CrazyFabulous

i hate eggnog! its gross to me!

14. mnredsky

try it with some southern comfort ... :mrgreen: .... you might just take a liking to it.

15. KellBell

and I appreciate that. hadn't even thought of that. I absolutely didn't mean anything about it. I had re-read everything that had went on that particular day, some self inflicted nonsense, and just decided, randomly, that by God, its freakin Christmas, and everybody needs to be nice, self included.

simple as that.

16. CrazyFabulous

to quote clairie in my fav movie of all time steal magnolias........ya gotta learn to lighten up!

this would be good for all God's children!

17. mnredsky

8)8) Cool beans!!!

Now off for my crazy crazy day. If I don't get back on here today you guys have a great weekend!!! It's SOCCER TIME! <muah>

18. CrazyFabulous

alcohol makes all things better!!!!

speaking of.....how many have tried fire fly? tasting just like smithfield bbq sweet tea! yep yep!! get me a to go cup and sucessfully become an alcoholic at work! 8)

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Fire Fly? Do you find it at Lowes Foods or the ABC Store??
    :allears:

20. colinmama

colinmama Guest

They sure are...to the point where they are crying to webbie to get people in trouble. It's a darn shame people do take things so personal that they try to get others into trouble with webbie.