A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Does a bear **** in the woods?

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Yeah yeah, I know.

Just stressed, and a smoke sounds good right about now, lol...

3. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

You can always dip...:mrgreen:

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's what I do. I love me a big old dip of Copenhagan!

:jester::jester::jester:

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I'm sure that wouldn't be detected, lol...

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Awww group hug! :grouphug:

I really don't want to go to the grocery store today.

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Pulled some muscles in my back while loading boxes at my dad's. Gosh, I hurt all over but thanks to the doctor who gave me medicine to help, although I hate to take anything.

I lifted as I always do and still got hurt. I hate that my mind still thinks it is young while my body shows the brain I am not. Stupid me!

Sherry

8. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Has anyone else been experiencing constant nauseau lately? I swear, I have been feeling like this on and off for about a month! And no, I am not pregnant, I am sure of this! And I don't have a cold or any sinus issues going on either. Just the nauseau. It's getting really old too. I was just wondering if it's something going around? Some sort of stomach bug that doesn't go away?

9. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

DD had that yesterday.

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I am so bad.... I thought the Jehova's Witnesses got the hint last time. They just rang the bell, and I closed the blinds while making eye contact with the lady. Now they are knocking.

11. seabee

seabee Guest

Invite them in and pull out a bottle of liquor or a beer and crack it open and ask them if they would like some or pull out the bible and tell them you'd like to share with them a few words about your God.

12. Cleopatra

I guess I was too nice last time. I did say I would look over their literature but I did not invite them in or anything, esp after they told me Thing One's cold was due to her sins.

13. seabee

seabee Guest

No they didn't say that did they... geez that is over the top. I guess its safe to say your not a Jehovah...:lol Maybe the literature will change your outlook. :jester:

14. Cleopatra

Yes, they pretty much did.

No, I am not a Jehova and if I wanted to be one I would go knock on their door.

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Friday

Mostly cloudy and colder with the chance of some light rain perhaps mixed with some snow and sleet in the morning. Highs in the lower-mid 40s. The front is to our east, but some energy behind the front will sustain the cloud cover and the development of some light precipitation. During the course of the day, this precipitation should shift eastward towards the coast. We should see increasing sunshine from west to east during the afternoon. Wind: NE, 5-10 mph.

Ya'll better put on your long johns in the morning.

16. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

UPDATE: He is paralyzed from the shoulders down. Oh my goodness.

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/4072195/

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/story/1319971.html

17. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

18. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

this has been a terrible horrible no good very bad day! but..........logging on here has made it better! :)

19. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It is ALWAYS nasty and cold on December 5th! Usually snows too!:mrgreen: