A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

no doubt she is! she is going to be a stay at home mom to her older children. strange.....but good for the public!

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Ya'll remember how happy I was my Mom was cleared to go back to work by her doctor? Well..............she told them at her work that she could come back, they acted thrilled, then called 2 days later to let her know she was laid off. GREAT! They "might" bring her back in January. It wasn't just her, but the timing is terrible.

3. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

OMG that is horrible! your poor mama! lay offs are everywhere unfortunatly!

4. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

that sucks, I hate when companies do that, hopefully they will bring her back in January and she can just have a nice Christmas break!

5. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

thanks yall, Glad to be back to normal, well as normal as I can be. BTW where is polentamafia at? Havent seen him around much either!

6. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I heard this the other morning while I was listening to the christmas music, this is the only time I usually listen to them anyway!

7. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

:hurray: They have some awesome kids at that school!

*Warning proud Mom moment ahead* I was looking through the names of the kids that made Honor Roll in the newspaper, I was bummed that my son's name wasn't there because I KNEW he made Honor Roll. Then I browsed Principal's List for the heck of it and low and behold, there was his name!:mrgreen:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

What sucks so bad for my Mom is who is going to hire her with her leg in the shape it's in?? She's 57 years old, looks younger, but now she's "gimpy", LOL. She used to do taxes and such, she's looking into that. She was doing orientation for a trucking company up there in PA, they are no longer hiring drivers, so she has no one to do orientation for. She used to be a recruiter for them, same story.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Welcome back girl, glad you are back and sorry can't help ya on the autocad:grouphug::grouphug:

10. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

thanks, haha evidentially I cant help myself with the autocad either.

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I'll admit, it was me...my kids were actually with me, but I make them walk away from me, so it seemed like I was alone.

13. Cleopatra

Oh, that's a good idea. :lol:

14. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

15. Cleopatra

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol::lol::lol:

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i hate that i can't see craigslist, youtube, and a million other things on this computer:evil:

18. Cleopatra

It wil give you something to look forward to, after you finish with the zoo this evening. ;)

Unless some funsucker flags it.

19. seabee

seabee Guest

20. Cleopatra

Just that one. Feeling humorous today, that's all.

Life is good. :)