A Request for food...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Nov 16, 2010.

1. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Hi, Stephanie! I didnt get a chance to run over yesterday, I ended up doing 7 hours of homework ... bleah!! I will be out and about this afternoon and will see if someone is home.

Carol

2. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Carol, we'll be home. Not going to church today so we'll be here. Stop by any time.

stephanie-- mom to 7

3. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

bumping up the thread. Just want everyone to know how much I appreciate their generosity in someone's time in need. It is so different when you see others in trouble first hand. I mean, I've always given to different charities knowing what it's for, but when you actually SEE it and see folks hungry, it just seems to have a new meaning. Especially, when they are very close friends. You all have really made a few bellies full for not only Thanksgiving but a few more weeks. We still need as much food as we can get. Trust me, this is NOT going to waste at all. Someone had dropped off feminine products which I hadn't even thought of. There is a teenage daughter in this home so I know that is needed as well. Food is great. Any food. I can collect anything as I have storage room in this house...2 fridges and a big freezer. Plus counter space. I will make room if need be. LOL. Thanks to everyone. I will be home the next 2 days b/c at some point I might need to get ready for Thanksgiving. (last minute guests). No time is too late. with 2 new puppies, we are up practically all night anyhow. Enjoy your Thanksgiving everyone and thank you for sharing the true meaning of this holiday. Please feel free to email me if you need an address.

Thank you,

Stephanie-- mom to 7

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I forgot to give you mine! I will be back over! I'll call you first!

My boys are still talking about those puppies! :mrgreen:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Stephanie, i don't know where you live but if you are in the 4042 area, pm me and i can run some things over too.

6. elims

elims Well-Known Member

It was great to meet you Steph - you are just every so fairly awesome!!