Advice anyone?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by LovingLife10, Dec 10, 2010.

1. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

Just got the feedback. Realtor said that the house showed very well on the inside, but they were looking for a more private backyard. Not sure how much more private you can get though, as our home backs up to a wood line and has large cypress trees separating our yard from the neighbors. I guess maybe they were looking for a fence, but that is negotiable in the deal. Im thinking it might have been something else, but who knows. Glad to be getting some action though and trying to keep my head up.

2. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I am very happy that you received your feedback. I remember how hard the waiting was for me too.

3. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I thought I saw something here about this, but I can't find it. Do you think a house shows better furnished or unfurnished? Any advice?

4. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

I think a house shows better furnished, but NOT cluttered. As in, anything that is not essential should be boxed and stored if possible.

5. LovingLife10

I've always heard that furnished is better just so buyers can get a sense of how the spaces function. If you are already out of the house, you should have it easy because you won't have clutter unless you create it. I have completely decluttered since my house was first listed, per some advice on here, and it does look much better. Mine has basically been emptied out except for furniture and clothes and i still live in mine. Good luck selling!

6. LovingLife10

Thanks, pkc! You're sympathy helps with my patience!