Am I the only one.....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mnredsky, Nov 6, 2009.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OMG i love you girls, i was taking down the Halloween all weekend and kept thinking how much easier it would be if i just go ahead and get started on the Christmas so i won't be so rushed closer to Christmas - next weekend for sure i am gonna get started and now thanks to you two, DH cannot fuss too much:hurray::hurray::hurray:

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I'm ready. Usually I'm dreading the whole season but now I'm ready. And I haven't got a clue of what to buy my boys this year. I've tried to make a list of the things they've seen and wanted but it only adds up to three or four wii and ps2 games. They want one of those scooter things be we have a dirt/gravel driveway. And I ain't gonna let'em play in the street! Santa is at a loss.

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Welp .... I've the got tree up and I got the bushes trimmed up so I can start to put lights outside tomorrow!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

everybody is ahead of me, i am living with Scrooge:evil::evil:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I am the Scrooge at my house. I do NOT want to see a tree til at least December. Any sooner than that and I will be ready to set it on fire by Christmas!

6. seabee

seabee Guest

I'm not surprised... :jester::jester:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

December is a tough month around here. Both DH and I have our birthdays, Christmas of course and our anniversary. Everything goes by in a blur. :lol:

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I know what you mean, we have 5 family b-days in Dec. Our 25th anniv is next week :shock: