Angelina has a new home!!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by froggerplus, May 27, 2007.

1. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Well, everyone, that 6 yr old kitty has a new home...my apartment :-D.

Little One and I went over to meet Angelina yesterday morning...and took her with us when we left. The Little One is quite smitten, and I think it may become mutual. Angelina wouldn't come out of her carrier for abt 20 minutes, but she let my daughter pet her, and she purred.

Currently, Angelina has taken up roost under my bed, but she doesn't seem as scared today.

:-D:-D:-D:-D
    Frogger

2. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new addition. I am sure she will adjust in a few days.

3. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Great news! Congrats on the new addition to your family! :)

Last edited: May 27, 2007
  4. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Awww, that's so nice to hear! Just curious though... does your new addition have full lips? :-D

5. froggerplus

^^^teeheehee, Ready!

I just sat down in my chair and felt a tickle at my leg. She came out from under the bed to say hello. Only lasted for a minute, but she let me pet her.

Maybe we'll see more of her tomorrow!

Frogger

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

So glad you & Angelina found each other, Froggie. Good for both of you! :-D

Have a great day!

Pat

7. froggerplus

Well, Angelina decided to check out what the topside of the bed was all about after I turned out the lights last night. She stayed on the bed for about 10 minutes, then went back under. Still shy. She's come out to explore, but only when I'm not here.

Frogger

8. Curious

Curious Well-Known Member

Oh Frogger I'm so happy for you and your little one. I know you will all adjust soon.

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Yay Frogger... so happy to hear you have a new friend! I'm sure you and Angelina will bond in her own sweet time.. there's no rushing a cat! LOL

10. le

le Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new cat frogger! Hope she makes the new digs a bit more homey!

11. froggerplus

Thanks, all.

She came out last night, finally, and sat in the doorway. After awhile, and some talking, she ventured into the living room and started looking around. The air kicking on scared her back under the bed. She hopped up on the bed when I laid down for the night and purred for awhile. This morning I noticed her food bowl had had some attention, so I think she's getting used to things.

:) Frogger

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

YW Froggie - so glad it worked out;):-D

13. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Kaci! Where you been, girl? We missed ya!

Pat

14. Curious

Curious Well-Known Member

How's it going now Frogger?

15. froggerplus

Well, Angelina is slowly getting more confident. I think she'll always be a little shy/skittish, but that's ok! She's learning that the air conditioner monster isn't out to get her, and I found out chicken is a favorite ;) .

She hopped up on the bed last night, laid down by my head and purred until I fell asleep. I woke up and she was under the bed, don't know when she moved. She hasn't quite come out to greet me when I get in, but I call to her and-after a few minutes-she peeks around the corner and meows at me. She has the cutest little "petite meow". She almost jumped in my lap last night, but thought better of it.

She just needs time, that's all!
    Frogger

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

It sounds like it will work out beautifully for you both... so happy she's coming around!

17. elims

elims Well-Known Member

That sounds like it's coming along quite nicely, Froggie!!! So glad you guys have found each other!!!