anna's banana nut bread

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by lori-beth, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

And you know that free tastes even better! 8)
    Congrats on winning!

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Between the "free" and the Groupon... thats 2 trips to Annas!

:hurray:

Thanks Anna's and thanks Webbie!

3. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Very cool!! 'gratz!!!

4. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

Went today for the first time and Anna insisted on sharing a sample platter...Hazelnut - chocolate with a drizzle, and the Andes Mint. Oh dear, it was sinful! Anna is quite the hostess, and her charming son was there assisting. What a lovely business, yay!

5. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

I went in today too! Anna and her son are absolutely the NICEST people! I sampled her pineapple bread and her mandarin orange bread and the were both so good I bought a loaf of each one. Will definately be going back...

6. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Went to Anna on Friday and everything was wonderful!!! She is so very nice!! My hubby actually won and I cashed it in for some of the terrific pineapple nut bread!! It is great. I will go back tomorrow an get some of the chocolate hazelnut!
    Other businesses could learn a lot from her wonderful customer service! Thank you 4042.com and thank you Anna!!
    :hurray:

7. lightningmcqueen

lightningmcqueen Well-Known Member

I went in today to use my Groupon. Anna's husband was fantastic and gave me a huge plate to sample. I ended up getting a chocolate/peanut butter, blackberry/white chocolate, mandarin orange/date, and sweet potato. What a fantastic local business. The groupon is still available and I got 2 more!

8. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

After reading and hearing all the raves on Anna's - I decided to stop by and I am so glad that I did. Anna is a most charming hostess as is her husband. After trying a "sample platter" I came away with Sweet Potato Bread, Very Berry Bread and Banana Nut Bread with Walnuts. Unfortunately she didn't have the Chocolate/P-Nut Butter ready (but I did get a sample). My family will definitely be going back to Anna's for not only the wonderful breads, but the wonderful "Southern" hospitality! Sending Anna's best wishes for a long time at 40/42!

9. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I was so ready to check this place out yesterday, and forgot they are closed on Saturday!!! My kids were so disappointed. We will definitely check it out this week.

10. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

I've been twice in the last week. Love her breads. I've tried the butterscotch/pecan, chocolate/peanut butter, blackberry/white chocolate, and the hazelnut/chocolate. All I can say is that I hope they are here for a long time. Everyone was so nice when I stopped by both times.....and they had samples galore!!! :)

11. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Copied (without permission) from their facebook page:

A NEWS EXTRA!! A NEWS EXTRA!! A NEWS EXTRA!!

To all of our PHENOMENAL CUSTOMERS and our wonderful Facebook Family, Anna's Gourmet BNB, Inc. will be CLOSING our doors at 110 Bratton Drive, Suite #103 on December 15, 2012. It has been ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL having the privilege to serve each and every one of you! Our Prayer is that we are able to relocate within the amazing Johnston County Community. We have been Blessed beyond measure by all of you and we hope that in some small way Anna's Gourmet BNB, Inc. has made your days a little Brighter. Until we relocate, you can still enjoy our Sensational Gourmet Sweet Breads by ordering ONLINE. Please visit us at www.annasgourmetbnb.com. Anna's Gourmet BNB, Inc. will continue to post NEW & WONDERFUL flavors on Facebook as we have them and hope that you will continue to let us know what you think! Smile! Again, a HUGE Heart felt THANK-YOU to everyone! YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST! May the Grace of Almighty GOD keep you ALWAYS! . . . . Anna! P.S. If you're ever in need of a moving company, Two Guys and A Mule have the best rates in town! Smile!