Another Christmas Tree Farm Thread

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DontCareHowYouDoItInNY, Nov 19, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

That's the same one I posted ;)

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Thanks, I've looked at those links and many others. I'd really like to find some personal references.

3. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

Whoops, sorry:oops: I've been trying to research the same question and for some reason there is just not that much info out there. I am going to try the City Data forum for western NC and see if I can find any opinions there on local Christmas tree farms. Hopefully I'll have some info when we get back from our trip.

4. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Don't worry about it!!
    Have a nice trip! :)

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

http://www.tomsawyerchristmastreefarm.com/Tree_Farm_Home.html

It looks like exactly what we are looking for.
    I've never been to or heard of Glenville, but it looks like it's way out near Cashiers. I'll bet it's beautiful.
    Our reservations are in Boone (Or Blowing Rock, I can't remember), it's probably going to be a little too far, I'm tempted to change reservations if it isn't too late.

6. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Thanks DMJMOM, sorry for the late response. My DH will be selling Christmas Trees beginning on Thanksgiving Evening at the old Chops location on Cleveland School Rd. The trees will be Frasier Firs fresh from the NC Mountains :) We will also have firewood and my DD will be selling Hot Chocolate most evenings & weekends to raise money for the Oxford Orphanage & Childrens Miracle Network. Merry Christmas!!

7. MamaApe

I forgot to mention, Free delivery available depending on location~!

8. MamaApe

Be sure to stop by this evening for a Christmas Tree, Firewood & some hot chocolate...we have unlimited marshmallows for the Hot Chocolate :)