Anybody know what is being built in front of Sheetz at White Oak?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Jul 22, 2016.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

They are coming right along with it, whatever it is.

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Or what is being built by the Sheetz over on 42 near amelia church rd?

3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Zaxby's is next to Panera at White Oak. There's was supposed to be a multi-tenant building going up on the corner next to Red Robin and Sheetz. I think it was going to have 4 spaces (which could be merged and made into 1 large one, 2 medium, or 3, etc). I believe Chipotle is coming to that corner, not sure if its the entire building though, or if it's no longer a multi-tenant now.

As for Amelia Church, it's more medical offices, just like across from the hospital.

4. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

A restaurant is desperately needed between Cornwallis and West Clayton Elementary on Hwy 42. Hard to believe that there is nothing near the hospital other than the Sheetz and the strip on Hwy 70 which is a beast to exit.

5. silverdevil

silverdevil Active Member

6. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

The proposal to TOC for the five (5) 10,000 sq.ft. buildings across from Johnston Health and where the land is presently being cleared included medical, office space, restaurants and retail space. Stay tuned.

Auxie and Rockyv58 like this.
  7. jesse82nc

Sheetz at White Oak is planned to open August 28 :D (pending any delays)

8. silverdevil

silverdevil Active Member

Any news/rumors of what else is going in that new multi-tenant building at White Oak?

9. jesse82nc

Famous Toastery and Chipotle are all that have been identified so far. I imagine they will take up around half of that building.