Anyone Else notice....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 1_more_PitBull, Aug 8, 2013.

1. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

There are not many birds flying around. A friend of mine said the same thing about her yard and she has a bird feeder and she hasn't seen any in awhile. Just wondering if anyone else has notice this.

2. singlemom2

singlemom2 Active Member

Come to my house....they're all over there & my neighbors.

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

mine too! and digging in my flowers and hanging plants, constantly!! :?

4. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I'd had quite a few variety of nests and eggs several weeks ago when we had the severe storms come through, a lot destroyed ... haven't seen the birds back since.

5. 26.2

26.2 Well-Known Member

Plenty at my house. Filling my feeders 3 times a week.

6. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

Yep, they killed both my hanging baskets of strawberries...lol. Plenty in my yard!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  7. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Plenty in my yard from Cardinals, Blue Jays!!!, Morning Doves, Brown thrasher, finches,hummingbirds, and lots more I don't know what they are!!!

8. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

you can have that cat bird that sits and poops on my mail box all day long.

9. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

OK, I don't live in perfection because I can't take my perfect mailbox with me to my grave, so the enjoyment of having birds in the yard is a blessing :)

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

We have one or ten of those ourselves. Ours love to eat purple berries :lol:

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Bunch of them ourselves, the only birds that aren't chased off are the vultures. I wish they would quit dumping the deer carcases on my property (hunters not the birds).