Are you nervous with the decisions Obama is making?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by browns rule, Jun 16, 2009.

1. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

If you can't see the difference then ...wait.....I forgot you can't see.

2. Panther Crazy

Panther Crazy Well-Known Member

You used the term in this sentence:

"When a true Conservative understands that Obama did not start this bailout and thus the policies have had to be rewritten several times I'll worry about the POTUS pushing American products.

Since you used it, I assumed you knew what it meant, or at least what it means to you. Can you enlighten me?

You said you want Obama to hawk an American product, but in todays global market him playing GM salesman is putting money in the pockets of japanese, mexican, and english citizens as well as ours. GM is an American owned company, but it's cars are far from American made. To call any car an American product is a falsehood.

I would have preferred that he hadn't taken it from me in the first place. Besides, the automaker bailout was a flop. The companies that received the money are going under anyway. I'm happy that the one company that didn't take the money, Ford, is the only one staying afloat. They believed in capitalism and so far they're much better off than GM and Chrysler. So explain to me how President Obama is going to get our money back from GM now that it is bankrupt? Garbage in, garbage out.

3. Panther Crazy

Panther Crazy Well-Known Member

I would expect nothing less from a class human being like John McCain. Fortunately he can hold his head higher than Gore and Carter. I also give credit to Bill Clinton for not jumping on the hate bandwagon during the Bush administration. Given time, people will always show their true colors. In my mind McCain has shown his. American patriot first, politician second

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I agree!

5. H3xKing

H3xKing Well-Known Member

They are not the only idiots I am calling out.

Pick any of them Rep or Dem, they are all full of crap. They are all a bunch of money, and power, hungry fools looking to further their OWN agendas.