Attempted suicide at McGee's Middle this AM?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Jan 5, 2009.

1. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I have seen it first hand. :lol: A mirror will kill a beta fish if you leave the mirror in front of it for 3 days. Once it's white it is too late!:neutral:

2. mom23

mom23 Active Member

I don't know WHY you think it was way before the kids get there. The first bell rings at 7:40. We got their at 7:55 and they had the driveway blocked and were just loading her into the ambulance. It was RIGHT in the front of the school. Before you post stupid comments know your facts.

3. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

So sad...glad that she did not succeed

I dropped my son off for the elementary carpool at 8:15 this morning. I was wondering why the sheriff was there (actually three cars) but did not ask at the time. I was a bit worried but thought if something was indeed going on that would put the children in Danger they would have stopped the cars from going in the parking lot. When I was leaving they had a camcorder out?? I guess recording evidence? Glad to hear that everything was stopped with the young lady and that she will get the help that she needs. I know several people that have comitted suicide and it is very sad. I agree that with mental health issues people are not in their right mind and do not realize the impact they will have on others when they do this act to themselves!

Happy New Year everyone!

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

My goodness! So your kids saw someone getting put in an ambulance?? :?

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Whoa! Slow down there lady. You ain't gonna make friends on here by calling folks stupid.

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

And did I read back further that a passing motorist had already removed the bag?

7. seabee

seabee Guest

Oh here we go fire up the blast furnace I smell a whole lot of gas now.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That's what I thought. Perhaps I am wrong. 8)

9. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

I suppose that would be a SnowMAN? .... :shock: ..... :twisted:

10. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Hush seabee

11. seabee

seabee Guest

Correct

12. seabee

seabee Guest

Cmon Wayne your way late on this one... now if you have some facts and figures to throw out here...:jester:

13. michelle

:jester:

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Not from me, I guess I just don't see what all the fuss is about, since apparently it wasn't actually AT the school, which is the impression I got earlier. The way it came across, I thought it happened at the door to the school or something. Heck, a worker got hurt by being squished by some equipment at Riverwood last year and we never heard a thing about it from the school itself. And I KNOW the kids were there and heard/saw ambulances etc. It's part of life people.

15. seabee

seabee Guest

I have a very hard time with that task:jester:

16. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I can see that :mrgreen:

17. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Fact is I could not bear to part with enough to make it nine inches .... :mrgreen: :twisted: :p

18. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

this is a great thread

19. michelle

THAT made me spit Dr. Pepper on my keyboard.

Wayne, you are a nut!!

20. seabee

seabee Guest

It was all Frosty's fault...