Attn: Cleveland Middle School Parents

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by casidycoop, Oct 28, 2009.

1. casidycoop

casidycoop Guest

That is awesome! This morning I got there earlier & had no problems either. BUT, what happens on a morning when we all arrive @ this time? Will the school still have a herd of kids lined-up outside the office to mark them ALL tardy? Yep, they sure will. At least this is what I was told yesterday. O' & I was informed by my child this morning that the staff over the intercom informed the children that if they arrive to school @ 8:00am they WILL be marked tardy.../// really..tardy bell is @ 8:05. For goodness sakes..they just line the kids up and make them wait in the hallways until this time anyways.

2. casidycoop

casidycoop Guest

Thank you Jay!

3. seabee

seabee Guest

round 2 :boxing::boxing: Look if you don't like my car pool line go find another one to join... see that simple...:jester::jester:

No I didn't miss any point... I'm just the biggest Jackass here half the time and a troublemaker I'm harmless and stupid but outside all that I'm an ok Joe... :cheers::cheers:

Good luck w/ carpooling... 8)8)

4. seabee

seabee Guest

see there, you arrived a lil earlier and no problems... see how easy that was, and I don't charge consultants fee, if you have other issues just let me know and I wil guide ya along the easiest path... :cheers::cheers:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey be nice:evil:

and another Hey cassidycoop:cheers:

6. seabee

seabee Guest

What??? who is this??? you a newbie??? Oh hey forgo who you were...:boxing::jester:

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yeah i know, i missed u guys too, the wedding took up so much time and still playing catch up at work after taking a week vacation for the wedding:cheers: Just jumped on for a moment, hopefully in a few weeks i'll be back like old days:cheers:

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I agree with Kel and kdc.

9. seabee

seabee Guest

so....... what did they agree with????? :jester:

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Umm, let's see - common consideration and whothehell wants to sit in their car for hours.

11. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

that you be an idiot

:jester:

12. seabee

seabee Guest

thanks I didn't pay attention to much... :jester::jester:

13. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL... damn Sass that was quick and sharp there...

now I will :cry::cry::cry: :jester:

14. Archie

Archie Member

This is a known problem at this school.

The problem with their carpool is the narrow window of opportunity. They only allow 15 minutes from the time they start letting kids into the school till the tardy bell rings. That is 15 minutes to the second to get 100's of cars unloaded and 100's of kids in their seats. That is complete idiocy.