Awesome Mexican Food

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bissielizzie, Nov 17, 2015.

1. ROUTER

ROUTER Well-Known Member

Nice, you have jokes, but they are fat jokes. Sad

Hught likes this.
  2. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

I tried it about a month ago and it was excellent. I will agree the setup is a bit quirky.

3. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

I believe their main focus is doing catering.

4. lawnboy

lawnboy Well-Known Member

That wasn't a joke, it was an accurate visual observation. Are you obese? Maybe you should lose some weight. Being overweight isn't ok, it's a medical issue and as much as obese, uneducated people hate Obamacare and "liberals," the irony is THEY are the ones most responsible for health care costs. Obesity is the #1 underlying cause of disease and health care costs.

You are the reason my premiums tripled, not Obamacare. Lose weight and stop costing me money, and eating everything in sight, including the worst food I've ever paid for,

5. BuzzMyMonkey

Lol

6. ROUTER

ROUTER Well-Known Member

When did your premiums triple?

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Not sure if they charge more for fat people, but the new Mexican restaurant in Smithfield has very good food. In my opinion. the food is better than LaCosina and Fiesta Mexicana and any of the others I have tried around Clayton and Garner. San Marcos I think is the name, its near the theater in the spot where The Boathouse Resturant used to be.

8. ROUTER

ROUTER Well-Known Member

They should refuse to serve the fat ones then our health insurance premiums would drop drastically. I know there is cost associated with treating people who are overweight, but that had nothing to do with lawnboys comment about the 400 pound woman, and her 400 pound friend, maybe he has small man's complex and enjoys taking cheap shots at people from behind a keyboard. I can assure lawnboy that I have not cost him any money.

Romeo likes this.
  9. Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack Well-Known Member

they do charge more for fat people.

10. BuzzMyMonkey

LOL,, from awesome Mexican food to Tub a Lard jabs...
    Nuvo Weight loss...
    Please contact Wayne for more info...

11. lawnboy

lawnboy Well-Known Member

Hey, I work out but I'm stocky, my wife is skinny, trust me, she calls me a fatass every week at some point, but 200 ain't 400 amigo. I may be healthy 6 out of 7 days but I'm gonna have my fatass Mexican food one day a week but it better taste DAMN GOOD!

Romeo likes this.
  12. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

Too bad they've already closed the restaurant and are sticking to catering... Didn't get to try them :-(

13. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

you were lucky

14. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

They aren't a Mexican Café. South American Style. Chile?