Been to Lake Waldo's Beach?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ncmom, Jul 7, 2007.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

That place looks SOOOO fun.....and I go by there every Friday and every Sunday, to and from beach, and its always 'bustling' with activities. Looks like a wonderful family place...lots of children and people all in the water, grills smoking, etc. Looks FUN!

2. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Yeah it does look cool and fun and not that far from home. Gonna pack an rv and go soon!

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks so much for posting the name!! I've wondered about it several times. Looks like that will be our next trip!

4. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

thats weird. i went to tuckers lake a few years ago and i didnt find anything nasty about the place. i must have went on a good day

5. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

We went to Carolina Beach Family Campground this weekend. Lazy acres was booked. It was ok! Not my 1st choice for next time. Taught the boys how to play poker and black jack during the storm we had last night. We had a great family time and sunburns all around.

6. teach

teach Active Member

We went to Tucker Lake on Friday. There were a lot of "ordinary" english speaking people there. It was our first time....It was rather nice, I thought. Not too crowded. Thought the prices were a little high.