Before and After care at Riverwood Elementary

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tonja, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Tonja

Tonja Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the times and the price for Before and After at Riverwood Elementary? My neighbor was told they did not have it but I told her I know they did but could not remember the times and the cost. Who would she contact to get her child in the program.
    Thanks in advance.

2. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

She can call and talk to the director or assist director for prices and times.

3. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

If you have a kid up there, which I think you said you have a daughter, They have a sign up sheet hanging between the two summer camp classes. The list was getting full last time I seen it. But she can call the director and they'll tell her.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

As a general rule, for the Elementary schools, you sign up for Before (or After) School care the night of orientation. They will have a table set up by the Cafeteria where you pay a registration fee, fill out some paperwork and get your child on the roster. There are Administrators working at the schools already, give them a call, I am sure they can clear up all your questions.

5. Tonja

Tonja Well-Known Member

Yes, My daughter does go to the Riverwood Child Development Center but this information but this is for my neighbor. She has her son in after care at the daycare but was dropping him off in the carpool line in the mornings. She was looking to maybe enroll him in the program at the school is the price was cheaper than what we are paying at the Development Center. Now with the time changes for school start time, she will be late for work if she drops him off. Thanks everyone for the information. I will pass it along to her. I knew that we got information about the program last year, I just could not remember when or where we received it from. Thank you all.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2007