Beneful

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by Cleopatra, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I need your Beneful coupons.

Please?????

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

No. :lol::lol::lol:

lemme check moms stash of q-pons

3. Cleopatra

Sad face...

Dix Coupons.....

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I use mine, sorry!

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:p
    I'll get down to see grandma early in the week and check the stash of q-pons my mom leaves for me in the drawer to pick up.

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

If you go to Walgreens and pick up the little book of coupons at the front of the store (free) there is a coupon in there for $1.50 off of 2 bags of Beneful dog food, 3.5 lbs. that can be combined with a manufacturer coupon for extra savings!

7. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Not to bash anyone's food of choice- my dogs LOVE beneful and still beg for it! LOL But look at the list of ingredients... I switched to a better food (with meat in the first ingredient instead of corn) and I have seen a TREMENDOUS difference. They poop less, their hair is better, allergies are better, eyes dont tear, they have stopped licking themselves so much etc...

I am not trying to say anything bad, just how much better my dogs look and feel once I decided to by 'better' food. (and they eat less, so it isn't as expensive as I thought it would be.

8. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

What brand are you using now? I've been feeding mine IAMS since I got her because that's what her other owners fed her for 6 years.

9. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

There is an isle at petsmart that has all the good food- I would recommend anything in that isle! We started out on 'Blue' but my chi's are picky and spit out the 'bits' they didn't like. We are now using Natural Ultramix. The dogs like it and I love their energy and health. I am avoiding any additives and fillers and it has really been surprising how well they are doing.

10. Cleopatra

Yar, the Walgreens by me is out of those. :x

11. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

Iams used to be considered a good food and I used it too but I think they switched manufacturers or something. We use Blue now and LOVE it, they have amazing coats. Also I noticed that I used about 1 1/2-2 cups of it as opposed to 4-5 of the grocery store brands.

12. Cleopatra

So... you folks that are discussing primo dog food... can I have your Beneful coupons?

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Lemme look for those tonight. You can have mine since Molly can't eat it, the hussy. :lol:

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Cleo, your avatar makes me laugh! Not just because its funny and if anyone didn't know better it could just be another picture off the internet, but to know your kids really did that to the cat! Priceless!! :lol::lol:

15. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

My mutt eats Beneful and they had probably the biggest bag of it you can buy for like $26 bucks. It seemed like a good deal for as big as it was, but I was in a rush and couldn't price shop, which I think makes this post useless. :lol:

16. Cleopatra

You haven't seen Dalmation Cat, have you? I'll post it on fb later. :lol:

17. Cleopatra

Do you have the damn coupon or not? ;)

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I looked through my huge stack of unclipped coupons last night and I didn't see one for dry dogfood, just one for the little dishes of the wet food. When did it come out?

19. Cleopatra

It was about two weeks ago, 2.00 off a bag.

20. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

How about you come over and split the big bag I got and you can consider it a belated birthday present :)