Beneful

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by Cleopatra, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That's OK, my husband made me a cake. :lol:

2. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Cleo, I looked last night and all I have are for the little cans. I'll ask around and see if anyone still has theirs.

3. Cleopatra

It might have come in a Wednesday Herald, who knows?

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LMAO!!!:lol:

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Got It!

$2 off a bag

You can come to the house and git it or I can mail it 2 ya. Either way is fine.

6. Cleopatra

Awesome HG! Let's mail, I am not going to be in the area for any reason anytime soon. And I will mail you the Dix coupons in return. How many you want?

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I don't need 500 of them.

How many you got? I deleted the PM already. :?

8. MizSeeker

MizSeeker Well-Known Member

Going to step in here. I am going back to couponing more and would like to do a coupon swap with people. So I could save my Beneful coupons for Cleo and maybe someone would save Pedigree coupons for me? I don't use a fraction of the coupons I have - would like someone to use them and I'd rather not go to a clipping service to find more Angel Soft coupons.

Anyone doing this? I'm searching the threads.

Thanks!

Martha

9. Cleopatra

I have about 10-15 of them.

10.00 off 50.00 purchase, expire in July

10. Cleopatra

I'll keep an eye out for Pedigree coupons.. :)

11. MizSeeker

MizSeeker Well-Known Member

Target has Beneful listed this week at 12.99 for 15.5 lbs and if you buy two items off that ad pages, you get a $5 gift card. They also have pedigree on sale. I just bought it at BJs but with the gift card - it is cheaper and I might get two more bags .... glad I have a van to store food in.

I put aside the beneful coupon for whoever wants it.

Martha

12. Cleopatra

Thanks - I will check out the ad. I was the OP here, I would like your Beneful coupon and I will check out your other thread to see what I have that you want.

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

there are 2 different beneful coupons available right now at www.thecouponclippers.com. Also, they have some of the awesome $3/1 Purex laundry sheets coupons today.