Big Brother

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by BenDover, Aug 17, 2006.

1. BenDover

BenDover Well-Known Member

Anyone else watch this show? Out with Janelle!

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Yep, and Janie was my favorite last year although this year I think she's making some dumb decisions. I'd like to see James and Chill Town ousted first.

3. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I like Janie...but I agree she is making some stupid decisions.

If Janie can't win it, then I'd like to see Boogie/Will do it...cause they play the heck out of the game and that's what it's all about.

4. Ecugyrl

Ecugyrl Well-Known Member

I love this show.....My fav so far is Chilltown...how cool are they?? I think it is all funny....it should be interesting to see who goes tonight!

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

And I thought this was a thread on the Bush Administration! :D

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Me too :lol:

7. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

LOL It will probably work it's way in here later some how :lol:

8. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

I love to hate Janelle. :) I love the 'diary room' commentary that Will and Mike provide, cracks me the heck up! "Hi Will? This is Mike Boogie, guess what? I didn't win Veto, I only won a big screen tv!" (or something like that lol)

9. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

LOL I love the phone calls between them I hope they win just because they have totally played the game.

10. stabillski

stabillski Well-Known Member

you all do know that Boogie and Erika are supposed to be a "couple" outside the house. They have supposedly been dating for the last 6 months. :shock:

11. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I love Will! He is funny as all get out! I am a Big Brother addict...ever since the 1st one. This one is not as good though!

12. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

I agree love Will, loved him in the first BB he was in!

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i just have not gotten into the "reality" shows. The only thing close i like is "Dancing With The Stars" This season Emmit Smith (old Cowboy player) is going to be competing, can't wait to see that - love the Cowboys :D

14. BenDover

I wonder if anyone guessed the word? What is it? co da something.

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I think the secret phrase is "you reap what you sew (sow)".

I want Mike and Will to win it all! I don't like Janie and Marcellus is getting on my last nerve this year.

Anyone read the updates on www.jokersupdates.com? There are some funny posts on there!

16. Ecugyrl

Ecugyrl Well-Known Member

Can someone give me the play by play of what happened on Big Brother tonight. I was not able to see it. Thanks

17. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Big Brother is watching. =D
    [​IMG]

18. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Real quick ~ Mike got the correct phrase, but no one knows he won, Marcellas got voted out (everyone voted for him), Janelle was "Prom queen" and Chicken George won HOH and had to put 2 people up for eviction, and he put up James and Erika and the elimination for them will be Sunday.

Now off to slumber land, I hope!

19. BenDover

CHICKEN GEORGE WON. :lol: Dang he didn't put up the blonde bombshell. What is wrong with him? Is he acting as part of season 6? I also didn't get to watch last night.

20. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Here's what I know as of last night. . . . NOTE: SPOILER BELOW . . .stop reading now if you don't want to know!

Ok . . . Howie is gone, Mike won HOH and put up Janelle and James and dang if Janelle didn't win veto. Mike screwed up and told someone that he won the coup d' tat and BB took it away from him.

That's it for now! Tune in tonight to see the rest.