Big Brother

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by BenDover, Aug 17, 2006.

1. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Chicken George flew under the radar. Managed to dodge a lot of bullets being the guy dressed in Elton John's casted off wardrobe.

Will - won once, so likely no one would vote for him to win again...I'd want him by my side in the final two...yup Janie is 'showmancing' him - she is a brilliant player!

Erica - can't make decisions on her own...talk about a pawn! I almost fell off the couch laughing when Will got her to hang in the bathroom, then slept with her to ensure Dani would continue to freak and he could convince Erika that Dani had lost her mind and was a threat...which was pretty close to 100% true. Erika has no backbone...hate that trait! She needs to go bye-bye.

Mike Boogie - I like him when he's hanging with Will and up to their antics...alone, I don't care for the Boogie man...he needs Will to be a complete character for my taste.

Janelle - Janie is great! Smart - both book and streetsmarts and pretty. She is definitely the best competitor on any reality show ever aired. Janie rocks! She deserves the $ - after all her 'alliance' of Season 6 all showed up without their gamefaces on - except James who had two-faces and luckily Janie, although was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, which scared me, managed to see the light in time.

Double eviction week - How's that gonna work?

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I was absolutely beside myself when Janelle won veto. That girl has really outplayed everyone this year. Even if you hate her, you've got to admit she's good at the game.

I am ready for Dani to go, there's just something about her I don't like. And as far as Erika goes, is she not dumber than a box of rocks? She does everything Boogie tells her to do, even after he refuses to tell her he'd take her to the final 2 instead of Will. And then as she crawls in bed with him every night, she says, "If you're playing me, I'm gonna be mad". Please girl.

Can't wait for tonight! Hope Janie gets HOH!!

3. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

^^ Jen,

I agree with you! I hope Janie or George gets HOH...cause I think they've got each others back!

I would like to see Erika and Boogie put up this week....and if one of them wins Veto..put Will up...that would be great!

Dani will go tonight...she's loosing it...
    Boogie is disgusting....
    Will is so full of himself it's almost laughable and I don't even think he is good looking...LOL
    Erika is a dumb ars
    George is a lot smarter than people give him credit for...he has stepped up to the plate when he had too, otherwise he is flying low to stay out of the radar
    Janie just ROCKS...she is bad ars!

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Tonight's show was great!

I really hated to see the chicken man go . . .I hope Erika is next. Is it just me, or is she ugly? Her face just gives me the creeps.

I used to hate Janie but now I'm pulling for her all the way. If she makes it to the final 2 I'm pretty sure she will win.

Did anybody else notice the hickies (sp) on her neck tonight????

5. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

And I missed it tonight! I sure was hoping George would make it.

6. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

The kids were watching celebrity duets. Guess I will have to wait for all the stuff to be posted on the BB web site.

7. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

As much as I don't like Janelle, she is a GOOD player, so she deserves to win. I did notice what appears to be hickies on her. They were there a couple episodes ago too. I thought maybe it was a birth mark that I never noticed before. lol

8. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

Janelle is by far the best player but I am afraid she will be gone next week. Will, Erica and Mike will send her packing. She should have nominate Erica and Mike for eviction last night. Then when Erica won head of household she could have nominated Will. That would have meant Mike could have been evicted. She had to send either Erica or Mike packing last night. She had the golden opportunity. Chicken George was her ticket to the finals and she let Will talk her into nominating George. She will have to win the Power of Veto this week to survive. You go girl!!!

9. Southernborn

Erika reminds me of a witch sometimes...LOL

I missed most of it, because we were at the neighbors drinking beer..waiting on the hurricane so I caught up this am on the jokers website.

My thoughts...Boogie is HOH, Janie will win POV..so Will and Erika will be on the block, and Erika will get voted out. Next week I hope Janie wins HOH and then Boogie will leave....hopefully the Jury will see Janie is clearly the best player of this game!

10. BenDover

BenDover Well-Known Member

Will also plays the game VERY WELL!

I think chill town will get the girls to take each other out, if at all possible.

11. Southernborn

Will plays a good mind game..but no good at comps....

He's already won once, so I don't want to see him win. I'd like to see Janie win it all....if I had to choose between boogie or will...I'd pick will!

12. BenDover

Will is "throwing" half of the compititions.

13. Southernborn

So he says....but I doubt he could win against Janie anyway :wink:

14. BenDover

Janie does win most of the "question" comp. She has a really good memory and is pretty smart. Will, he is the puppet master! I like his way of thinking. Keep the players in the house that are targets and it takes the attention on what chill town is doing. I am not pulling for anyone in bb6.

15. stabillski

stabillski Well-Known Member

so....who's Jani gonna evict tonight after winning POV. ? I'll say she'll evict Erika , but should vote out Will.

16. michelle

I agree. She'll vote out Erica and keep the 2 amigos.

17. Southernborn

From what I've been reading...Erika and Janie had a discussion last night and found out that Will and Boogie were telling each one of them the same thing...about being final 3 and splitting the money. I hope she votes out Will!

18. michelle

Whew!!! That's great news! Go Janie!

19. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

Did Janelle win Power of Veto for tonight's show?

20. michelle