Big Brother

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by BenDover, Aug 17, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

It's almost time! I'm so excited!!!!

^^^ going to grab bag of popcorn and settle down in front of the TV.

2. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Janelle won POV ~ Will is evicted.

3. ForeverFaithful

Now awaiting for the HOH competition.

4. michelle

Mike just knows that one of the girls will take him to the end. I hope he gets fooled!!!

5. ForeverFaithful

Mike was a little cocky when he jumped off the volcano and I was wondering if they were going to catch Janelle taking her one hand off her key.

6. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

So, will Mike Boogie throw 2nd round of competition? He seems certain that either Janelle or Erica will take him to final 2. I bet he has second thoughts.

7. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

My girl did it...she evicted Will...YES! Boogie is next to go...he's pissed them off too much and from the live feeds I've been reading if Erika or Janie wins they are going to take each other because they hate him! They've told each other all the mean things he said about them....

8. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

Mike Boogie beat Janelle in 2nd stage of competition for final Head of Household. Competition was physical. Upper body strength won it for Boogie. He beat Janelle by over 2 minutes. Apparently Boogie also won a car. Erica now back cuddling up to Boogie. Tells him she wants to have his baby and she will take him to final 2. Boogie keeps telling Erica that neither one of them can beat Janelle in final jury vote. So it looks like Janelle has been had by Erica. Sad! Erica keeps telling Janelle that she can't beat Boogie in mental games which apparently the final contest will be between Erica and Boogie.

9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

It really sucks, but it sounds like Janie will be sent home. She really is the best competitor.

The thing is though, if Boogie wins HOH and doesn't take Erika, everyone in the jury house is going to think it was awful how he played her, and not vote for him. If he does take Erika, the people he lied to might vote for her because of the way he played them.

Ugh, I hate that.

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey, Lost starts again in a few weeks :D Just had to throw that in here now back to your regularly scheduled programming :lol:

11. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Oct 4th to be exact (or at last I check)

Also, Grey's - Sept 21st (it moved to thursdays @ 9pm...I believe)
    Desp. Housewives - Sept 24th (still on Sundays)

NOW back to your regularly scheduled program. :D

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Speaking of Desperate Housewive, Marcia Cross has announced she's pregnant, wonder how they will write that into the show or if they will?

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

On one of the news shows they said there was a rumor that one of the housewives was gonna get killed off this season. Maybe the newly happily married and pregnant Cross?

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i'm not ready for Grey yet. Have never watched it till this summer and am catching up on two seasons in reruns. Grey just met the vet.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Hmmmmmmm, that's an interesting thought. :shock:

16. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

yes it is! And come to think of it... with the way her life was going, both kids gone. I wouldn't be suprised if she killed herself off. :shock:

Oh goody goody gum drops I can't wait till season premires!! :D

Oh haaappy Daaaaays

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Or maybe her son will find his way home and kill her for dropping him off in the middle of nowhere or maybe she will get drunk and pass out in the wrong place and get killed - ah the greatness of the nighttime soap for us day workers :lol:

18. BenDover

BenDover Well-Known Member

Ok, back to Big Brother. I think Janelle relies on the men to take her to the end. She is just riding coat tails. Heck, I personally think that Will should have won. Now that is the puppet master. HE PLAYED THE GAME!!

I think boogie might win, which he just rode Will's coat tail.

19. michelle

Boogie won part 2 of the HOH comp and I think he and Erica have decided to take each other to the final 2 because they both know they can't win against Janie.

20. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

If that were true, then she wouldn't have won more comps than anyone else in BB history....Boogie played better than Erika, but they both rode coat tails....

It sucks that Boogie and Erica are final two. But you can do the America votes thing for your favorite jury member to win an extra $25k...they are already getting $30k just for being on the show! Here's the link....

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/wireless/vote.shtml