BJ's Membership Deals?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by brea7347, Nov 27, 2009.

1. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

Sent you a pm! Thanks!

2. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Hess is usually cheaper than the other side of the bridge, but now, with Murphy open, they've got a nice little price war going on that side. :hurray:

3. Crysta

Crysta Guest

"RENEWING MEMBERS

They do not need to replace their membership card. Their current BJ’s Membership Card is still valid. We will take care of extending their membership by adding 15 months from the date that they will expire. Expired members that renew during the expiration Month or during any of the following 3 months will retain their current Expiration Month. Expired members that renew after this 3 month time frame will receive a new Expiration Date. "

What the heck does this mean? If your membership expires in October and you renew in December, you lose out on 2 months and your membership expires in October again? And what about the extra months for the 15 month promotion? Can someone please explain to me what this means? Our membership expired at the end of October. Am I better off renewing now or waiting until after the 3 month time frame?

4. brea7347

I got the application. I'm out of town, but will send it in when I get back. Thanks again for doing this!

5. brea7347

I didn't catch that before, but I'm curious about this too. Mine expired a couple of weeks ago.

6. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Here is the answer I got in reference to your question:

!

7. ForeverFaithful

Let me ask about this.

8. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Perfect. There are only two of us on the account, and I'm up for renewal next month. I'll send you a PM. Thanks!

9. ForeverFaithful

Here is the answer to this question ~

10. brea7347

Can you find out something for me as well? My membership already expired last month and the free 60 day pass I was going to use states it is only good for new members, which I'm not. I sent you my app on Friday, but I realize you in turn have to send it to your rep. Can you find out how long it will be before I can use my card again? Thanks!

11. ForeverFaithful

I will do some checking. I can get you a temp card in the mean time to use.

12. brea7347

Yes, a temp card would help me out! You can pm me so we can set up how to get it to me. Thanks bunches!!!!

13. ForeverFaithful

Sent you an email.

14. ForeverFaithful

bumping to keep info available

15. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

So, how will we know when our cards are renewed? I don't have a temporary card and really need to go soon. Thanks!

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

FF - I put mine in the mail on Monday.

17. peaches

FF, are you around? :)

18. ForeverFaithful

Peaches ~ sorry for it taking so long to get back on here. We received Forclosure paperwork and we are have been trying to see what we can do, but does not look good right now, so have been looking to see if we could find anything to rent and let the house go, (as much as I love my house), and try to ease some of the stress this is causing us.

Anyway, What happens is once the paperwork gets turned in, which we will do after Christmas, it will then be processed and it will just automatically be added. I will let you know when I turn it in and then you will have to give it a little bit and then you can just call and check to make sure it is added. Those that have done this before, I believe that is what they did.

Bandmom, I received your app today and thank you.

Again, I apologize for not getting back to you all sooner. It has just been really stressful for us. We are hoping a miracle will happen for us, so please keep us in your prayers.

19. peaches

I am so, so sorry! :grouphug: I hope everything works out with as little pain as possible.

20. ForeverFaithful

Thank you.