Black Friday at Walmart

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Chimp, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Chimp

Chimp Well-Known Member

We usually just go for the fun of it, but we tend to stick to Target for our first stop. We have never had a problem with rude or pushy people. It fact last year we had a blast waiting for Target to open. We were sitting next to some really fun people.

I know that we might not get what we want, but I just don't want to end up in the middle of a riot or something. I agree that it is not worth it if that is how the Walmart here is like. I am hoping that people can still be civil.

Thanks for the advice!
    Terri

We are also keeping a close eye on the online sales! That would be great if we could get it done online!!

2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:confused:

4. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

152 million Americans to shop on Black Friday

The National Retail Federation estimates that 152 million Americans will shop on Black Friday, up 10.1% from last year's 138 million shoppers. The retailers' group surveyed more than 8,500 people earlier this month and found that 17.3% of respondents planned to check the Facebook pages of retailers to find Black Friday deals. It also said 11.3% would seek bargain coupons from Groupon and LivingSocial, among other daily-coupon websites.

60 million shoppers will go mobile on Thanksgiving weekend, study says:
    InMobi predicts that 60 million consumers will use mobile devices on Thanksgiving weekend for shopping, product research and other retailer information. The market research firm says about 45% of mobile users will use their devices to check out prices, compared with 22% last year, while 36% will use their mobile devices to make purchases during the big shopping weekend.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Wonder if I can order that 30 pc Rubbermaid set for 6.88 online... that's the only must-have I saw.

6. mom23

mom23 Active Member

Which Target were you at? We were second in line at White Oak.