Black Friday Shopping

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Jean S, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

So who went shopping early this AM and did you find any good deals? I went to Crabtree at 5:00 AM and there was already a good crowd. Belks & B & BW had killer deals as usual. I love Black Friday shopping. I was done and back home by 9:00!

2. Crysta

Crysta Guest

I did mine online. One big TRU order last night, and a small Kohl's order. Went through all the circulars and didn't get too excited about anything. Plus, most of the great deals that I was finding on bigger items, Amazon has matched by now. So I'm going to stick with mostly Amazon from now on. Great prices and everything arrives at my door in 2 days, plus no tax = awesome!

3. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Did a little online shopping yesterday. Many had the exact same deals as the stores,just not the lines. Nowhere near done shopping but getting there. We did go to Shoe Carnival to get some shoes for the kids. Not Christmas shopping persay, just they really needed new shoes. So, 6 pairs for $100 wasn't too bad for new shoes. Since some of that was tax, it was about $15 a pair. Other than that, we were too chicken to brave the crowds. Well, that and we have 2 new puppies at home.... early Christmas group gift for the kids.
    Love to hear the deals some of you all found.

stephanie-- mom to 7

4. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Got two new office chairs at Office Depot,one for $48 and the other for $89,reduced form $179,we're both sitting in them already ;)
    Also finally found our refrigerator at HHGregg for $999 reduced from $1499.
    But there was absolutely no way we'd be doing any shopping before daybreak,we left around 8:30am.