Body Shop recommendations

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Vitameatavegemin, Oct 11, 2007.

1. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

True2Form offers FREE written estimates

2. krattie

krattie Well-Known Member

I just found out about this by reading it. I'm so sorry that this happened.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

No offense to you you girl, but you must have been one of the lucky few that either someone else in his shop worked on your vehicle or he actually had a sober day.:lol:

Have you had anyone else check your vehicle since he worked on it? It might not be a bad idea considering his reputation unless you are a personal friend or a business associate of his.

4. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

i second these guys :)

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Well I have to ask....what do you mean by a 'sober day'? LOL....

Have I had someone check? Check what? I sold two of them, and am drving the one he himself replaced the motor of the driver side window. He got it for me at factory cost ( I was standing over his shoulder when he priced it from the Ford Dealership) and didn't charge me labor to put it in. And the right side door he fixed and painted, is matched identical ( my car is white and is the hardest to match).

Tell me something....what happen with you and his shop? What am I missing?:-D

6. newlifetaxidermy

newlifetaxidermy Well-Known Member

Kenny's did some work on my last truck. I thought he did a fine job at a great price!!

7. KellBell

I have used him (Kenny) since he worked in Cary, before he got his own shop and never had a problem of any kind...that's why I am curious as to what happened to Kaci.

8. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

Tilley's bros in F-V. What did he do with the deer??

9. shewoko

shewoko Guest

Kenny's Collision does a great job. He has fixed my car and others that I know. There must be a personal conflict.

10. shewoko

shewoko Guest

I am curious also. I think Kenny does a great job.

11. KellBell

and he is one of the nicest people ever too.

Come on Kaci....fess up with some details...:mrgreen: