C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. sherrynewm

sherrynewm Guest

Would like to know if anyone can tell me a little bit about the C3 Church in the Cleveland area. What is it like, it is non-denominational? Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:popcorn:

4. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

You poor innocent child, asking a question that will surely spin out of control and so innocently asked. My advice to you is just give it a try yourself and never, ever ask on a public forum to give an opinion about religion or politics because their like _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ everyone has one.
    This topic is a disease which has no cure, IMHO.
    Honestly, who would know what's best for you? Some stranger on a public forum that you know nothing about or you, yourself? This is a no brainer.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

^^ Backing away from this thread slowly, trying not to alert the natives to my presence...................................:p

6. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

:shock: I would say just attend a service at the church. I myself have never been there, I have heard many things about C3. You should just go and decide for yourself.

It is located on Cleveland School Road, it will be on your left coming up from 42 about 1/2 mile or so from DR Wells. Can't miss it.

7. KellBell

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Check their website: http://www.c3church.com/
    If you like mega churches, you might like it.

A small but great church is Turner Memorial Baptist Church (on hwy50, across from Turner Farms subdivision) I say small, but there are 3 services, so not too small! http://www.tmbconline.org/Site/TMBC_Home.html

Welcome to the area and good luck on your search for a church home :)

9. Clif

Clif Guest

There are plenty of people who can, and will, tell you a lot about C3. You should know, though, that most of the negatives you are about to hear is coming from people who have never attended C3. Personally I've never attended, but I've been puzzled why some people seem to hate this church so much, especially those who have never attended. When asked, they will never give specifics. It's all either rumour and innuendo or generalities that could well apply to any church.

No, it's multi-denominational. Mostly they like $10s and $20s, though. (Sorry, but the opening was way to wide to let that one pass).

That statement is about to be proven wrong in so many ways.

On the otherhand, and with all due respect and many apologies if I'm wrong, but you could well be one of the trolls who seem to pop in occasionally with a seemingly innocent question about C3 only to later to be discovered to be one of the haters.

10. sarahmama

sarahmama Well-Known Member

Oh poor, poor SherryNewM. Little advice, never, ever, and I mean never, ask a question such as this. I just cringed when I saw the title of your post. Not that you shouldn't be able to ask these questions, but on here, it will become a horribly long debate, that just never ends. Run while you still can. Stay away from any discussion on C3. Just go visit the church, and see what you think, but you must never come back to discuss.
    Good luck with finding a church.

11. KellBell

she should be well into the thread from H-E- double hockey sticks that I sent her by now

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

when did this thread show up? ... :arrow:

13. Clif

Clif Guest

Today, 09:55 AM

14. KellBell

and of course, the OP asks the dreaded question, and then disappears....:roll:

15. sherrynewm

sherrynewm Guest

I did not disappear. I suppose that I hoped adults could and would be mature enough to just answer a simple question OR give me a website link (which someone did and thank you for that). I wasn't asking for opinions just an answer to a couple of basic questions. I have learned my lesson and realize that people cannot have mature discussions on such a site. My mistake.

16. NadiaP

NadiaP Well-Known Member

Sherry
    We tried C3 right after moving here. We were used to a "mega church" thing coming from a church that was actually a lot BIGGER than C3. We didnt care for it. There was nothing wrong with it on the surface. We just didnt leave feeling very inspired or anything. Havent been back. But try it, you may love it.

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

18. Clif

Clif Guest

Oh, so you are completely rude as well as ignorant.

You could have used your computer and a little bit of Googling to find your answer, but you didn't.

You could have looked at the information provided by the webmaster right here on 4042.com, but you didn't.

No, instead you posted a question and received a little light-hearted teasing which sent you off the deep end.

I'm glad you "learned you lesson". It will make life here a lot easier to not have to tip-toe around you for fear of hurting your poor little feelings.

Good riddance.

19. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:popcorn:

tee hehehehehe

20. KellBell