C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Can I ask you...please tell me...why are YOU so interested / worried about other people loving God or not?

2. golfhound

golfhound Active Member

ok I lied

Ok, I lied. I said I was done, but I'm really,really done after this....:)

While I appreciate the invite for a one on one, I think I've heard enough to say that we just need to agree that we disagree. I am not a Pluralist.

Gospel of John 14:6, "Jesus answered him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father except through me.'"

I assume when you say "the system", you are referring to C3. I've only been there for 2 years and it sure feels God centered to me. My walk with Christ is stronger than it's ever been. My entire families walk with Christ is stronger. Maybe we just haven't been there long enough to see the man centered part.

The cows have come home. The horse has drank. It's time to move on.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

He sends me emails. What do you think?

4. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Oh, so you hold me to a standard you don’t hold yourself to? That’s revealing. . . and fair, eh?

Are you a brother?

Awl, you shouldn't have, I know the scriptures already. You just don’t know what the implications are surrounding the sin question as it applies to the divorce question.. People who have been divorced usually have a problem in that regard and defend their territory because of a shallow understanding. It’s a protective thing that happens when one is immersed in it.
    Yeah, I know, like you believe it took 1000 yrs for us to get the bible as we know it. I do pay attention, words mean something.

5. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

thank you thank you thank you!
    lmao! :lol:
    that was wonderful!:hurray:

6. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

You really don't want to know what I think.

7. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I am cconfused is he talking to himself? Quoting himself? Or is he switching back and forth between his usernames and getting confused?

8. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

I understand and have no argument. Thanks for reading me out.

9. Cleopatra

No, I don't. That is why I have you on Ignore half the time. Today... I had some free time. Tomorrow... back on Ignore you go!

10. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

thats what I was thinking

11. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

Cleo, that was so good, my husband will be made at you tonight, b/c that was better than sex it was so dang funny! thanks for ending my day with a rolling in the floor good azz laugh! and I love ya! hehehehehehehehe

12. Cleopatra

At least you can get a good night's rest so you can laugh some more tomorrow!

13. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

hehehhe, you are killin me! :jester::jester:

14. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

hehehehehhehehe:lol::lol::lol::lol:

15. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

God talks to the devil ? There is still hope for me getting into heaven!!!!! Devilock ask him If I get to go to heaven next time you talk to him/her ?

16. Cleopatra

OMG. My face hurts and the tears are rolling. THAT is the funniest stuff I have ever seen. You are 4042, Ken!

This esp -

TheFather@yahweh.god: I am the almighty, it hangs where I tell it to hang!
    Ken: Good one lord, man you are a crack up.

17. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol::cry::lol::lol: I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!

18. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Thank you Ken! I will sleep a lot better now! LMAO

19. clive

clive Well-Known Member

Ken, that's some funny stuff! I'm laughing all by myself here.

20. Clif

Clif Guest

How is that? I did not call you a fool, I reported you are an idiot. I suppose the fact that you don't know the difference between the two only proves me right.

So if you know them already, then when you said divorce was a sin, you were lying.

The history of the Bible is well known.

And yet, for some reason, we can't stop you from telling us.