C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Philo

Philo Well-Known Member

Here He Is

[​IMG]

This guy, not our Ormly. Our Ormly's real name is ......

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I saw him on that Google thread...he is funny....he does all kinds of stuff (the cat in the picture above)

3. KellBell

Yes, it is REO.....but that's ok, we'll let her slide!! 8)

4. KellBell

I'll tell Jon Bon you said HEY!!!

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You got it!

6. Cleopatra

Yes... The quote that I gave was from the Gunslinger - his first appearance. Look for the rose and keyhole on the back of certain books, they are tied to The Gunslinger.

7. Philo

Philo Well-Known Member

Blessings and Adieu

His real name isn't Ormly Gumfudgin or Ormly Gumfudgin II. He's not the same guy that cooks chili and plays the "bazooka", i.e., Stanley Locke. Ormly is just his screen name. He used to post on those other sites under his real name but I guess he either got banned or run off so much that he had to use an assumed name to get back on. If you take the time to follow the Google leads and read all the posts, you can eventually find his old screen name and that points you to his real name. Hint: his initials are K.H.

I think the problem is not so much the message as it is the messenger. Ormly may have a piece of the truth, but he -- not his message, not the Bible, not Jesus -- HE gets in the way. Each of us will have to answer for what's been revealed to us. That's what he's going to have to answer for, how he's been a stumbling block to others. Luke 17:1-2.

I'm sure that'll draw a response from him. I'll ignore it and I'd recommend all of you do the same from now on. There are only 3 ways to deal with trolls: 1- Ignore them completely; 2- Smother them with patronizing affirmation and warm fuzzy love; or 3- Good-natured, light-hearted ridicule. Getting mad or being combative is what makes them all tingly. And using reason or quoting their own self-contradictory and rambling posts back to them is a waste of time. Don't bother them with the facts. So, shields up.

I posted on this thread not because I wanted to debate C3 or cause trouble but because I enjoy 4042.com too much to sit idly by while a troll attacks. I've seen this man ruin some good forums. So I'll keep watching here for him and his ilk. I'm on a MISSION FROM GOD. ;)

Blessings, 4042420 community.

Philo

Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
  8. Cleopatra

Oh Pennywise <shudders> I have several Gunslinger books - let me know when you get there!

9. Cleopatra

LMAO!

10. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

thats why I love here!

11. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

12. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

13. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

14. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Me either. I thought they were non denominational.

15. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing.

16. PoohBear

That was the reason I posted the link. Even many of their members will tell you they are a non-denominational church.

17. RealityCheck

RealityCheck Well-Known Member

Actually this is not unusual this day and time...many SB churches do not advertise their denomination because of the negatives associated with SB by some....especially when they are starting out as a new church. Yet when you investigate their doctrine it is the SB doctrine and all their leaders were educated at Liberty University or other SB institutions.

18. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

So basically the churches are lying about what religion they are...what a bunch of hypocrites. :banghead:

19. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

Over-reaction much? Most churches have a section on their webpage about what they believe. If you don't read it, then maybe you should before attending any church you are considering. Here is C3's page:

http://www.c3church.com/about/essentials

I am not a member of c3, but I think if I were going to go to a church, I might read up online about them and/or call the pastor before calling them liars or hypocrites.

20. PoohBear

Very interesting. Your link to C3 indicates "C3 is a member of the ARC (Association of Related Churches)." Why don't they state they are affiliated with Southern Baptist Convention?