C3 Church

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sherrynewm, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

OK, let me help you out because you are just not getting it. WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO OFFER MORE!!!!!! Infact most people here think you are a weirdo and need to be put in a padded room with all sharp objects and shoe laces removed out of your reach.

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: Please leave us alone.......:confused:

3. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

If I wasn't here the thread would die. Why are you both/all here?????

Can I guess?? Just to ridicule. Simple as that.

4. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

LMAO....

I just tend to think "fanatical" is term I'd use to describe him.

I just don't understand why so called "Christians" would feel the need to put other churches down?? If you don't like the church, don't go, but leave it at that.

If any church brings one person closer to God, then it's doing it's job.

I'm sure God is so proud of a "christian" putting other churches down.:evil:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

One can only hope! It's over and done, stick a fork in it.

6. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

You stop posting is the surest way.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Why don't you take your own advice? 8)

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

No, you stop.

I'm just here for the snacks.

9. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

He will not take his own advice because he is a brain damaged little nitwit .

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Good grief already

:grouphug: for everyone today (well except one person)

no I'm not talking about Ormly :lol:

11. hrcnsfan

hrcnsfan Well-Known Member

I was just repeating dangerboy's chracterization of me being a total *******. It's seven asterisks that could mean anything. Only dangerboy knows exactly what he means by them.

What were you thinking anyway? Perhaps you have a "potty imagination"?

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you have offered nothing. not one thing.

weirdo troll

13. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

fixed. now run along little smartypants and come back when you can converse with the grownups using respect and proper spelling.

14. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

You haven't wanted to read for understanding anything I have posted up. That has been quite obvious.

15. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:ack::ack::ack: still?????????

Train wreck....Oh, I can't stop watching....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

16. Ormly

Ormly Well-Known Member

Why? Because I like talking about truth and error. It's what's important to me. Should be for everyone serious about life.

You all don't seem to care about either one just as long as you get a laugh. . . . mostly at someone's elses expense.

17. golfhound

golfhound Active Member

Your original quote suggested that "c3 isn't addressing to bring about anything sustaining to the individual seeking intimacy with God". You wanted to know what is received by anyone concerning intimacy with Christ when attending a connect group meeting.

Sure, there are "self help" books out there. To answer your question, I guess it depends on the level of intimacy you are seeking with God. In addition to church and small groups, I and many I know use other resouces to grow in their walk. We have a resource center that offers many of the types of resouces you are talking about.

For me, surrounding myself around others who share my beliefs helps me grow in my walk with God. It is a personal decision. If sitting at home and reading "self help" books gives you the intimacy you desire with God, then that's your personal decision. Robert Schuller's book, "The Power of Posititive Thinking", is a wonderful book.

It sounds like you do quite a bit of reading about God. Imagine sharing your wealth of knowledge with others who are seeking to grow their walk with God. Who knows, you might even hear something from someone else that brings you closer to God.

18. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Isn't it in the Bible some where that ormly should soak his keyboard in holy water ?

19. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CAN WE PLEASE LET THIS GO!
    :beathorse:

20. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO!!!! Good one Angel!