C3 IS A JOKE

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by d15pwer, Nov 9, 2007.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Is it just me or does anyone else see the irony in the fact that everytime C3 comes up, it brings out the worst in folks? :shock:

2. clive

clive Well-Known Member

It's prophetic.......biblical. Whenever and wherever God is at work it's going to be a target. Anything that is said, done, and seen is going to be put under a microscope. Any action that is at all questionable, rightly or wrongly, is going to be blown out of proportion. Christians are observed far more critically than most people. God says this will be the case. And because of that Christians should be more dilligent in guarding their actions wherever they go, whatever they do, and with whomever they spend their time.;)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007
  3. Clif

Clif Guest

Yeah, right.

I noticed that you didn't make as big a deal that those same cars were all SUVs. Nope, you pointed out that they were all sporting C3 stickers. And now you want us to believe that you weren't making a judgement call because of those stickers.

Now, why do you want to come here and lie like that?

4. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

i made a freakin observation that the ones that almost caused wrecks had those stickers on there and yes they all happen to be driving suvs. i drive an suv, so how was that making a judgement call? it was an observation

5. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

because you could have jsut as easily attributed it to their driving suv's as to the c3 stickers

6. Joel m

Joel m Guest

Is that what is happening when discussing C3? Do you believe they are of God?

7. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

i just happen to notice they all had that sticker! it made me think of this forum!

8. dangerboy

....and the holier-than-thou crowd returns to feel superior to the great unwashed

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Well, there was no SUV thread.... :)

10. Joel m

Joel m Guest

I asked a question? Can you answer it? .. . . or is it just pride I hear in that remark?

11. Clif

Clif Guest

I baited the trap, can you take the bait?

12. dangerboy

no, i think i'll let the self-righteous enjoy their illusions

13. clive

clive Well-Known Member

Is that what's happening?.......What I'm saying is that what's happening here definitely aligns itself with what God tells his people will occur. Whether you believe it's just coincidence or that we have an all knowing God is up to you. As for your other question, perhaps you should more clearly explain what your understanding is of the term, "of God."

14. HXCforCHRIST

HXCforCHRIST Well-Known Member

Funny how Joel M. is a new member and reminds me of an old know it all from Biscutville... dare I say wormly got a new name???

15. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Sorta puts words together the same. Wait maybe he is a Deacon at the waffle house?

16. HXCforCHRIST

I wonder if the are on the same board then, so what do they pass around for offering? LOL

17. justme989

justme989 Guest

You get the same sermon no matter which service you go to..no longer preaching from the heart..one service fits all and they put out as many services possible..not to mention that their bldg. looks like a factory.

18. justme989

justme989 Guest

more lines taken out of context by clifford....fine with me...can't take the heat ,get out of the kitchen.Run Clifford Run !

19. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I believe it is bad karma to bad mouth any church. I think it is tacky. But who am I to judge. I have done it. But I feel bad about it. Some people need Church. Not the institution, but the belief associated with it. Usually Self Righteous people attack what they don't understand with relentless attacks and banter. They get caught in a semantic debate. Well the bible means this, NO!! It means this. How can you believe that trash!!?!?!

Each individual should worship the way their convictions lead them to. Atheist and other non believers should not hate on you for what you believe in. That is the beauty of this country. We have the freedom of religion. Don't try to dispassionize another's belief just because you don't believe in it. It is always easy to attack what you don't understand. Can't we all get along with God our own way?

20. HXCforCHRIST

[​IMG]

yep looks like a factory to me:roll: