Calls from Santa throught Clayton Parks and Rec

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 1_more_PitBull, Dec 16, 2011.

1. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

I filled the form out for my 6 year old to have him call her Wed night between 6:30-8:30 her bed time is 8 on school nights. So I let her stay up this night till 8:30... Well he NEVER called! So I thought maybe.. just maybe he ran over on time. So I let her stay up last night till 8:30.... And again.. He NEVER called?!!

Was just wanting to know if he forgot to call your kid too? Or did I miss them pushing the days back.

Thanks

2. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

check with Cliff, he probably knows Santas schedule

3. Lolly42

Lolly42 Well-Known Member

Did you mail/fax/drop it by parks and rec?

4. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

He claims a direct communication line to the guy!

5. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

Santa had over 500 calls to make this year. Why don't you call Parks and Rec on Monday 553-1550. It's possible you fell through the cracks or perhaps even provided an incorrect phone # to him. Regardless, give them a call and see if they can still do it.

6. 1_more_PitBull

I mailed it in. And yes.... I know there is the CHANCE it got lost in the mail. But that's not a BIG what if. I did a video online with her name in it and stuff she wants. So I'm not that upset that they didn't call. but it's the point. I understand they had a lot of calls to make. Last year they just did Santa at the park calling out names. Why not just stick to something you know works? Why try something new and then fail at it. IDK guess this is just my way of looking at things. I just wanted to see if they left any other kids off too. I will call Monday and check on it.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  7. All Children First

All Children First Well-Known Member

I'm sorry they messed this up. THey've been doing for it quite awhile. My children got phone calls from Santa back in 2002 or 2003, and it surprised them a lot!

8. 1_more_PitBull

Yeah I was really wanting to see her face when I told her the phone was for her and it was Santa :(

9. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Get some man you know to muffle his voice, pretend to be Santa and give her a call.

10. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

11. 1_more_PitBull

Yeah I did this. Do it every year. She just waves to him. But would have LOVED to see her talking to him and having him talk back. Oh well!! Maybe next year.